You’ll be joining a group of talented and creative individuals who like each other and their jobs. As a growth-stage startup, we know how to get things done but are always open to re-examining our process -- buy-in and collaboration are important to us.
Our ideal new work friend will be someone who:
- Has some experience with databases. Experience with Elasticsearch is a plus.
- Familiarity with Git or other version control concepts.
- Has 2 years of experience within a SaaS software organization in technical roles such as QA, engineering, technical support, or CRM admin.
- Has experience and passion for solving problems for customers.
- Is comfortable taking business requirements, translating them into a technical design, and presenting it to the team.
- Isn’t afraid to ask questions and use the words “I don’t know”. We don’t expect you to know everything your first day, but do expect an open mind and an eagerness to learn.
- Approaches code reviews, peer testing, and documentation as opportunities to make our little world a better place, as opposed to a plateful of their least-favorite vegetable.
- Is professional, polite, and encouraging to customers and team members.
- Has excellent written and verbal communication skills.
We’re taking gobs of data from vendors like Salesforce, Google, and Office365 and forming it into real-time, actionable intelligence to help sales professionals do more closing and less typing.
InsightSquared is at the epicenter of the Revenue Intelligence revolution, helping to shape how sales, marketing and customer success professionals strategize, analyze and execute across their customer journey. Not only that...
- We’re funded by a great team of investors including Accomplice, Tola Capital, DFJ, Bessemer, and
- We’ve been named a leader in G2 Crowd’s Sales Analytics and Business Intelligence Platform Grids℠ repeatedly.
- We are a four-time winner of both The Boston Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” and The Boston Globe’s “Top Places to Work.”
- We have offices in two of the hottest tech communities, Boston and Austin, with the supportive culture and entrepreneurial spirit to match.