Why we do it?
We’re a team of market disrupting, like-minded individuals. We all do things our own way, but we come together each and every day to create and deliver the long awaited answer to an antiquated industry – and we have a lot of fun while we’re at it.
We’re looking for a Solutions Engineer to take Fiix's best in class Customer Success team to a whole new level. Reporting to the Senior Manager, Solutions Engineering, the Solutions Engineer - Customer Success will be our subject matter expert on the Fiix CMMS. You will be responsible for presenting our platform to customers and help them grow with the platform as part of our customer lifecycle. The role requires both strong business and technical acumen to understand the needs of our client base. You will act as the trusted advisor to both our CS team, our most strategic customers.
What you will do:
- You're a problem solver, comfortable representing Fiix to anyone, in any setting whether that be through a phone call, an online demo, or face-to-face meeting.
- Empowering customers to get the most out of Fiix products by understanding their business needs and goals and then developing and sharing best practices to increase customer ROI and expand their product adoption will be key to your success.
- Leveraging deep technical experience, the Customer Success SE analyzes customers' business & technical requirements to ensure appropriate and long-term scalable use of Fiix.
- Supporting our Customer Success team with our growing and highly engaged customer base really gets you going.
- You love the idea of expanding existing customer accounts to drive revenue growth.
- Provide feedback directly from users into the product organization for enhancements or to improve current workflows.
- You're organized, analytical, and a natural problem solver that can understand complex business challenges and create solutions to fill in the gaps.
- Actively driving and managing customers’ technology setup, using your knowledge of the business environment, competitive landscape, and our key differentiators is what you do best.
- Identifying client needs during discovery and support sessions.
- Preparing targeted demonstration scripts, environments, and support content.
- Giving effective product demonstrations to growing customers.
- Responding to RFPs/RFIs and other tender documents.
- Working with our internal product team to steer feature and function development.
- Traveling as required to deliver onsite demonstrations, attend trade shows, and other functions (<25%).
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of experience in a pre-sales or customer success capacity, solutions engineer, or related role with a focus on B2B SaaS or enterprise level software solutions.
- Experience selling, supporting or using EAM or CMMS solutions will put you ahead of the pack.
- Strong technical understanding of enterprise software, SaaS, web, and database technology.
- You have a deep understanding of how to quickly develop relationships with existing and prospective customers.
- Your customer facing skills (written, verbal, and presentation) are impeccable.
- You're a highly motivated, driven, self-starting individual who knows how to hit the ground running.
- A Subject Matter Expert (SME) on current and emerging technical trends within the CMMS industry would be an asset.
- Post-secondary education or equivalent experience (engineering backgrounds highly preferred).