We are looking for an End-User Computing (EUC) Solution Engineer to support the continued growth of the team. You should have deep understanding of the mobile and desktop landscape. As a member of the VMware EUC SE presales team, we evangelize VMware business value and technical benefits to senior level business and technology decision makers. Our Solution Engineers are instrumental in solution development around Digital Workspace.
Job Role and Responsibilities:
- The EUC SE Specialist is a high impact, very visible and inspirational role in driving the adoption of VMware products and solutions in large scale enterprise accounts as well as influencing product improvements and the new products/solutions that VMware brings to market.
- Engage with clients at many levels (Solution Architects, VPs, Directors of IT, and Technical Administrators); building relationships, evangelizing VMware solutions, and providing domain expertise to assist in closing business
- Participate in pre-sales efforts including: technical sales presentations, architecture design discussions, daring displacement, proof-of-concept engagements, RFP/RFI responses, solution demonstrations, and technical workshops
- Analyzes customer's business and technology objectives by asking probing questions that are meaningful to the customer to collect information that enables the sales team to be more effective and responsive to customer’s needs
- Craft and propose custom solutions that differentiate VMware software and services, and meet customer’s requirements and objectives
- Develop in-depth technical knowledge of VMware and domain expertise within technology subject area
- Assume the role of an advisory team leader organizing a team of domain authorities, collaborating on issues and solutions as well as collecting information on industry trends, customer requirements and competitive analysis
- 8-10 years of Technical Pre-Sales Experience
- End User Computing technical expertise; Desktop Virtualization: VMware vSphere, VMware Horizon, Citrix; Microsoft RDS
- Experience with server administration and configuration (ex. Windows Web Server and Active Directory)
- Possess knowledge of Enterprise Architecture and Design
- Ability to build and present high-quality product demonstrations to both technical and executive audiences
- Strong background in EMM, UEM and IDM: VMware Workspace ONE, Microsoft EMS/Intune, Mobile Iron, Okta, Ping, and Desktop Virtualization: VMware vSphere, VMware Horizon, Citrix Xen; Microsoft RDS
- Experience with configuring and deploying mobile device platforms (Android, iOS, Windows, etc.)
- Experience with Identity Access Management including SAML authN
- Experience with Microsoft desktop operating system and Windows application deployment, configuration and management
- Windows Enterprise Administration
- You will be immensely capable, an excellent communicator with a can-do attitude and will adapt to change with a real passion for the EUC technology space.