Solutions Engineers (also known as sales engineers) are the primary technical resource for Sales during the sales and onboarding process. As such, the Solutions Engineer must have the ability to articulate technology and product aspects to both business and technical users. The individual must be able to establish and maintain strong client relationships throughout the sales cycle and must be able to identify all technical issues of assigned accounts to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process.
- Strong knowledge of endpoint monitoring required
- End user Performance monitoring, analysis, and/or performance management experience
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP protocols (IPv4/v6, ICMP, TCP, UDP, HTTP, DNS, etc)
- Good analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Understanding of various system architectures and networking devices (servers, load balancers, routers, etc)
- Experience with Selenium & web monitoring tools
- Technical knowledge with emphasis in the web performance industry
- Bachelors Degree
- Self motivated, detail oriented and organized
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Participate on prospect discovery calls to help qualify leads
- Provide product demonstrations
- Collaborate with development and product management to continuously improve Catchpoint solutions
- Ability to drive a conversation and keep product demos on track
- Assist clients in account configuration, training and onboarding, while following best practices for effective performance monitoring
- Contribute actively to knowledge base, blog and other product related documentation
- Ability and means to travel as needed
- Research, analyze, and resolve customer issues and questions
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Collaborate with engineering in identifying product defects, designing solutions, and testing.
- Work closely with product management in identifying customer needs and requirements, and validate future feature designs
Catchpoint is revolutionizing end-user experience monitoring to help companies deliver amazing digital experiences. Our platform provides complete visibility into your users’ experiences from anywhere – and real-time intelligence into your applications and services to detect and fix issues faster. We are proud to partner with digital innovators like Google, L'Oréal, Verizon, Oracle, LinkedIn, Honeywell, Priceline, and Qualtrics, who trust Catchpoint to improve their brand experience and drive their business success.
Catchpoint is an equal opportunity employer that strongly prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of any kind. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and engaging environment for all employees. We welcome applications from all candidates and look forward to receiving yours!