CALIBRE, An Employee-Owned Management Consulting and Digital Transformation Company, is looking for a technical subject matter expert to support a CECOM Software Engineering Center (SEC) program. The successful candidate will perform all work required to support the SEC contract and perform the following tasks:
- Provide best in class solutions for a variety of technology challenges.
- Provide experience and support in knowledge transfer of technical Best Practices.
- Support socialization, adoption efforts, including identifying training requirements, implementing “train the trainer” construct, informal over-the-shoulder training, and workshops.
- Support application of the technology to support DevSecOps practice and adoption.
- Provide support to team members in knowledge transfer of Best Practices in development of cloud-ready application and application frameworks to include DevSecOps methodologies.
- Provide support to team members in resolving complex IT problems.
- Provide support to team members in the planning for, implementation and adoption of future enhancements to application and desktop delivery requirements.
- Must have a Secret security clearance.
- Experience in Microsoft stack - SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), SQL Server Analytics Service (SSAS), SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), PowerBI, Team Foundation Server (TFS), Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM), System Center Operations Manager (SCOM), Windows Server and Desktop.
- Experience with System Monitoring Tools (SolarWinds, Kiwi, Orion or Dameware)
- Experience with Software Information Assurance Tools (CodeDX, SonarCube, Nessus, or Fortify).
- Able to prepare and provide briefings to CECOM leadership.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related technical field (Other education, commensurate experience and demonstrated ability of individual may be substituted).