What Will You Do?
BeyondTrust is seeking a Solutions Engineer to support our Sales team in the TOLA region (Houston/Austin). In this role, you will:
- Promote sales to new and existing clients.
- Assess client's needs and resources and recommend the appropriate solution.
- Deliver sales presentations and product demonstrations.
- Utilize sales/marketing software packages – use customer relationship management software, including Salesforce, to support sales.
- Provide guidance to potential customers based on need and requirements.
- Drive proof of concepts.
- Assist pre-sales team in the design, planning, and implementation of a Vulnerability and Privileged Account Management Solution.
- Provide consultative support for pre-sales, partners and customers on BeyondTrust Solution.
- Present at trade shows, seminars, and oversee internal demonstration facilities.
What is Required?
- 5+ years of experience as a presales engineer and/or support engineer.
- 7+ years of experience working for global software vendors.
- Building, supporting and selling security solutions experience preferred.
- Ability to highlight BeyondTrust product differentiators against our competitors in the Privileged Account Management and Vulnerability Management market.
- Prior experience with incident response (malware, DDOS attacks, data breaches)
- Experience with or the working knowledge of the following BeyondTrust products (Retina CS, PowerBroker for Windows, PowerBroker for Unix, PowerBroker Password Safe, PowerBroker Identity Services, and PowerBroker Auditor) a plus.
- Prior experience demonstrating security products and conducting PoCs for Windows, Retina CS, RNSS, Password Safe, and PowerBroker for Unix is preferred.
- Prior experience presenting security products at trade shows and security conferences.
- At least 3 years of work experience supporting Microsoft Windows environments, including Active Directory, NTFS, Authentication/Tokens, registry keys, hardening, DNS, DHCP, Cluster, Load balancing, Microsoft Exchange, etc.
- Working knowledge of the Unix/ Linux operating system, must be able to install and troubleshoot network connections, least privilege, audits, etc.
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 50%
- Working knowledge of VMware and Hyper-V virtual environments.
- Sc. in Computer Science (Information Systems) or related field is required
- Certifications: CISSP, MCSE, GWAPT, CCFE, CPT, CEH, and ITIL a plus