A great Solution Engineer is able to really listen to a prospect or customer, understand their requirements, ask the right questions to extract as much information as required and translate all that into a solution with Grafana Labs technology. They are the bridge between the highly technical engineering folks here at Grafana Labs, our customers and our Sales team.
- 5+ years of technical pre-sales experience, ideally with Open Source technologies, or in the Metrics/Monitoring space while we will be adding more junior folks later on, right now we just need team members that can hit the ground running.
- Join as an early member of a high growth team working together to solve hard technical and customer problems the right way
- Partner with our Sales team to articulate the overall Grafana value proposition, vision and strategy to customers
- Own the technical engagement with customers and help to close complex opportunities through advanced competitive knowledge, technical skill and credibility
- Deliver product and technical presentations to potential and existing customers
- Proactively communicate with customers and internal teams to provide a feedback loop on our products and the competitive landscape
- Drive product conversations based on need and problems learnt during customer interactions
- Work with the team to enhance documentation, write blog posts, record videos, contribute knowledge base articles and create other public or private enablement material.