Work with MSSP Account Executives to manage sales opportunities. This is primarily done by providing:
- Delivery of technical demonstrations of AlienVault products.
- While engaging with prospects, identify business gaps and clearly articulate how AlienVault can solve for these problems.
- Assisting with POC deployment and configuration of AlienVault products.
- Understand prospect’s environment and needs in order to propose licensing scope.
- Responding to Requests for Proposal (RFP)
- Work closely with Engineering and Product Management teams by providing input acquired through prospect requests and product enhancements.
- Consistently update account and opportunity records in SalesForce.
- Helping clients overcome technical challenges during the Pre-Sales process
Securityexperience in one or more of the following desired:
- SaaSexperiencepreferred (AWS, Azure, Office 365, Cisco Umbrella)
- Network IDS Experience (Suricata, Snort, Bro, etc)
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
- Understanding in administration of Windows and Linux systems with a thorough understanding of networksecurity.
- Highly motivated self-starter who does not need day-to-day management
- ACSE Certification within first 90 days of employment
- Hardware and Software troubleshooting skills
- Strong Collaborator, team focused
Light travel (less than 10%) may be required.
- Experience with SIEM technologies
- Regular Expressions and SQL
- Experience with scripting/programming languages such as UNIX shell, Perl, Python and/or PHP.