As a Solutions Delivery Manager, you will be part of the Strategic Customer Success Team that owns the critical early and ongoing phases of the customer lifecycle.
Your focus will be to own advising on campaign and reporting deployments of Braze’s product and act as the technical counterpoint between Braze and the client’s product and engineering team. Working alongside the Customer Onboarding & Integrations Manager, Strategic Customer Success Manager, and Technical Support Team; you will be responsible for rapidly understanding each customer inquiry and request from a product SME, business, and technical requirements to drive adoption and training for our Strategic fast time-to-value.
In addition, you will support established Strategic customers that have enterprise architectures and resourcing structures, customizing Braze’s product alongside their Strategic Customer Success Manager.
This is an opportunity to bring your experience as a product and implementation expert, business analyst, technical support solutions, and customer success professional along with a high level of product and technical competence, delivering onsite engagements and training towards adoption. The role requires a fair amount of curiosity and focus, recognized by Business Insider as one of New York’s coolest enterprise startups, and which recently completed rounds of total funding for $100mm.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Facilitate and support product functionality inquiries and technical aspects of customer on-boarding to ongoing to maximize TTV (Time to Value) for customers
- Support and advocate day-to-day inquiries and requests to support efficiency and value in the use of Braze from onboarding to ongoing
- Empower customer product and engineering teams to use our product independently and efficiently as possible.
- Communicate with customers and internal teams to explain products and adoption deployment schedules
- Document technical requirements, schedules, goals/metrics, and customer interactions
- Conduct validation for product use-cases and technical feasibility for product launch
- Respond to technical concerns and problems, ensuring smooth implementation and launch
- Engage with customer marketing, product, and engineering teams to understand their goals for using Braze and how the platform will fit into their tech stack
- Support Strategic Onboarding Manager and Success Manager by providing tactical response and strategic solutions to use cases and translating these into actionable steps for customers; including delivering onsite trainings
- Contributes to the design of technical and product adoption plans and scopes of work in partnership with the customer to suit their marketing requirements.
- Support new customers in achieving effective and efficient SDK and API integrations as well as overall deployment of campaigns with Braze
- Design and deliver marketing, product, and technically focused workshops to meet client needs and exceed expectations.
- Efficiently deliver enablement training and workshops, both online and onsite, to Clients.
- Troubleshoot technical issues reported by customers during the implementation and ongoing campaign deployment process and provide solutions
- Provide support to the wider Strategic Customer Success Organization by tackling day-to-day needs and responsiveness for functional product and technical use cases
WHO YOU ARE
- 1-5 years relevant experience in a related area, for example marketing, mobile marketing, implementation, technical support, business analyst, and/or customer success professional working with Enterprise/Strategic accounts
- You are an excellent communicator
- You have strong product command and technical domain knowledge of two or more of the following: SaaS, Marketing, Mobile, APIs or Programming.
- You have exemplary written and verbal communication skills coupled with unparalleled follow up skills.
- You’re known for being a “team player.”
- You are a problem solver, with a high level of intellectual curiosity.
- You see opportunity and growth in learning more about what you do and how it impacts others.
WHAT WE OFFER