We're looking for a Customer Solutions Consultant to own the execution of the client onboarding process, leveraging a consultative methodology to minimize initial time to value, accelerate adoption and maximize client success while providing a world-class customer experience to our enterprise customers.
- Help define our customer experience and build a worldclass customer organization.
- Apply your technical knowledge to analyze, diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve complex customer
- Understand the People.ai product and databases better than anyone else in the world.
- Manage the implementation and rollout of our software at our largest customers.
- Escalate unresolved issues that require more indepth knowledge to leadership and engineering in a proactive manner.
- Contribute to our internal and external knowledge base by creating help center content for employees and customers.
- Partner with our engineering team to resolve sticky customer issues.
- Partner with our product team to create clear, concise, and engaging release notes.
- Help design, develop, and cultivate the People.ai community forum (and the People.ai community of users more broadly).
- Go above and beyond your job description to ensure our customers love us!
- 3+ years of experience in technical implementations or project management Strong analytical, troubleshooting, and problem solving skills
- Track record of delivering large scale SaaS implementations in complex enterprise environments
- Ability to manage and deliver multiple ENT customer projects in parallel and on schedule.
- Experience working with IT, InfoSec and technical groups to navigate complexity and change management
- Ability to build and cultivate business and technical stakeholder relationships with Enterprise customers
- Proven history of partnering with product and engineering teams to prioritize customer requirements, drive product improvements to maintain a competitive edge and contribute to overall product roadmap
- Understanding of GTM motions, roles, and metrics across Sales, Marketing and Customer Success teams
- Technical background with experience delivering consultative engagements at a management consultancy or technology companies as part of Customer Success, Value Engineering, Pre-Sales teams is preferred
- Basic knowledge and proficiency with Salesforce and other SaaS CRM, Martech platforms is preferred
- Background in scoping and selling service offerings and services project management is a plus
- Experience working with Marketing, Sales, Revenue Operations teams is a plus.
- Strong project management background; proven ability to execute large software deployments successfully.
- A desire to work closely with customers in sometimes tough situations Strong written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS (or similar)
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as Information Technology/Systems, Computer Science, or Computer Engineering