To support this growth, Yotpo is looking for an experienced Solutions Consultant who will work to support the Global Partner Team throughout the entire sales cycle. This person’s technical expertise and deep eCommerce knowledge will help to drive revenue by building confidence with our sales prospects, and partners. Working hand-in-hand with our Partner Managers will work to scope out an ideal integration path, develop technical deliverables through creative solutions, and determine all necessary technical resources for successful client deployment. They will also serve as the primary conduit between sales, internal Yotpo delivery services, product management, R&D, and our CISO, communicating the needs of our service agencies, and advising around potential product enhancements and delivery gaps. The Solutions Consultant will work closely with our agencies and technology partners at various stages to fully understand the problem to be solved for their clients. This will include recommending and demonstrating appropriate creative solutions, building and delivering business cases, telling stories in a compelling narrative, and ensuring a smooth handover for the successful delivery with our delivery organizations.
This is an exciting opportunity to join as our first SA supporting our rapidly expanding Global Partnerships team!
- Work with the Yotpo Partner Management Team to provide both technical, product, and business expertise internally and directly to Yotpo partners and their prospects.
- Prepare and present both standard and custom technical demonstrations of the Yotpo platform to prospective clients, with a focus on our Loyalty offerings for our enterprise-level clients.
- Ensure potential customers understand the solution (technical & services) and resource requirements.
- Collaborate with the Mid-Market and SMB Account Executives on planning, certifying, and delivering the business case to a prospect.
- Ownership of partner RFP/RFI process by working to define internal timelines, recruiting and coordinating necessary Yotpo team members, creating uniformity of the product solution, and quick delivery.
- Ownership of Technical Security Assessments with our partners by coordinating with our CISO office and Security teams.
- Capture and document client requirements to provide a scope of work and recommended solution.
- Collaborate with Product Management, Engineering, and the relevant CS teams to provide the scope of a Statement of Work (SoW) for new and existing agency client projects.
- Develop a mastery of the Yotpo Platform to provide ownership of pre and post-sales support materials, preparation of standardized demos, and the technical training of partner delivery organizations team members as well as the partner team.
- Provide feedback to product and engineering teams on market requirements and potential enhancements.
- Translate implementation needs and technical capabilities and challenges of the Yotpo solutions to better enable Yotpo service partners
- 3-5 years’ relevant experience in Solutions Architecting, Solutions Consulting, Solutions Engineering, or Pre-Sales Engineering and/or consulting role with 2-3 years working directly with eCommerce customers, design agencies, or development agencies.
- Bachelor’s Degree – preferably in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Business
- Strong experience with Salesforce-based eCommerce solutions (Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Marketing Cloud, and related Salesforce architecture) preferred
- Excellent presentation skills and confidence in front of larger audiences.
- Engaging persona with the ability to build relationships with business and technical contacts at all levels of a client’s organization.
- Ability to articulate and document both product-specific as well as high-level technical solutions to solve customers’ business problems.
- Experience in eCommerce and/or business software (SaaS) preferred.
- Understanding of sales methodologies and experience in solution selling.
- Digital marketing and/or advertising technology experience preferred.
- Work well in a team environment.