Q2 is seeking a Solution Consultant to articulate the Q2 technology and product positioning to both business and technical users. In addition, the Solution Consultant will identify all technical issues of assigned accounts to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process. Solution Consultants are also responsible for assessing the viability, indicative profitability, and delivery risk exposure of any given sales opportunity. Finally, they must be able to establish and maintain strong relationships throughout the sales cycle.
- Responsible for the development and delivery of product demonstrations.
- Ability to convey the power of current solution while promoting future functionality
- Engage in sales cycles with Regional Sales Managers (RSM) across Tiers and F/I type
- Perform needs analysis with clients and translate that to Q2 approved processes
- Full understanding and effective communication of all Q2 corporate, operational and product capabilities to prospects and customers.
- Experience in a pre-sales role related to banking workflows, digitalbanking design, and efficient workflow
- Ability to interpret data and trends and form targeted messaging in sales engagements
- Ability to serve a variety of roles in client engagements, including lead presenter, co-presenter, documenter, and observer
- Support Q2 marketing efforts around webinars, campaigns, trade shows/exhibiting, speaking, and our user conference
- Proficiency with creating and reviewing RFI/RFP responses
- Effectively communicate and convey customer requirements and industry intelligence to Product Management and Development.
- Open collaborator within the SC team on best practices, client reactions, and demo techniques
- Regular liaison to and from Q2 Product Management and the market
- Communicate internally about client customizations, prioritization, and relationship to standard product
- Technically proficient with mobile devices, tablets, laptops, wireless connectors, projection/mirroring software
- Exhibit discipline and detail regarding activity reporting (SalesForce), presentation preparation and follow-up
- Responsible for ensuring that all security, availability, confidentiality and privacy policies and controls are adhered to
EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE:
5-7 years experience in a similar pre-sales role; experience in financialtechnology is preferred
Ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven track record in software sales and knowledge of technology
Must be comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base
Strong presentation skills and be able to communicate professionally in written responses to emails, RFPs, and when submitting reports
Must be well organized and analytical and be able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches
While variable across the year, occasional travel up to 60% within a month