Numerator is a data and technology company reinventing market research. Headquartered in Chicago, IL, Numerator has 1,600 employees worldwide. The company blends proprietary data with advanced technology to create unique insights for the market research industry that has been slow to change. When we say “Strength in Numbers” we aren’t just talking about our market intelligence, we’re talking about our global team that works with clients to surface new opportunities, illuminate next steps and make it easy to act. Numerator uniquely connects omnichannel purchase data (via the InfoScout OmniPanel™) with comprehensive path data to reveal how share of attention turns into share of market.
Solution Consultants are responsible for articulating and demonstrating how Numerator solutions provide visibility, insights, efficiencies, and financial value for the CPG, retailer, and advertising industries. This includes the ability to discuss, collect, and understand the business requirements, determine the optimal solution(s) and approach to meet and exceed these requirements, propose alternative solutions when requirements cannot be fully met, handle objections, demonstrate relevant real-world use cases and advanced product concepts within the solution itself, and estimate and articulate the expected business value resulting from partnering with Numerator. The Solution Consultant will possess a wealth of knowledge and industry experience upon which to rely not only to solve these complex business issues but also to build credibility with the prospective customer. Ultimately, Solution Consultants work the Sales Directors to drive successful conversion of prospects to customers while engaging with existing customers to expand their relationships and maintain a current perspective of industry issues, trends, and solutions.
What you'll do:
- Present and demonstrate the Numerator panel solution portfolio as the best solution to meet customer needs to audiences at various levels including C-level executives.
- Understand prospective customer business processes, solution needs, and how Numerator solutions are the best solution to drive value in these areas.
- Build and present the business case for partnering with Numerator by identifying and estimating the value of relevant use cases and efficiency gains.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships throughout the sales cycle.
- Support the sales team in developing proposals for customers related to custom project analyses
- Respond to Requests for Proposals
- Support Delivery of custom ad hoc panel analysis as needed
- Work with strategic customers and Numerator’s leadership to identify and prioritize new solutions and enhanced capabilities within the US CPG Panel business
- Understand everything there is to know about Numerator data collection and attribution process to be an external and internal technical expert
- Share product and industry insights with Product Management.
- Advocate for and present Numerator solutions in marketing webinars, customer conferences, and industry events.
What we offer you:
- An inclusive and collaborative company culture
- An opportunity to have an impact on our growing teams and organization
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Volunteer time off and charitable donation matching
- Strong support for career growth, including mentorship programs, leadership training, access to conferences and employee resources groups
- Great benefits package including health/vision/dental, unlimited PTO, 401k plus matching, and more
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree (Master’s preferred) with 5+ years of relevant experience in the industry.
- Deep understanding of both syndicated and household panel data (Nielsen, IRI, and/or NPD) as it relates to CPG (consumer packaged goods) industry
- Strong understanding of quantitative survey methods and analysis
- Comfortable with facilitating internal and client sessions on strategic business questions and identifying potential solutions with 5-15 people
- Proficiency in Excel or other data analysis applications is required.
- Proficiency in PowerPoint or other presentation applications is required.
- Track record of delivering high-quality results in a timely manner while under high pressure.
- Strong organizational skills
- SQL knowledge a plus, but not required