As a member of the Professional Services Organization, the Solutions Consultant will help NAVEX Global’s customers realize the potential impact of our Compliance Training, Case Management and Policy Management solutions. By working directly with our current and prospective customers, you will assess the potential impact of NAVEX Global’s solution, identify specific functional areas where the solution fits within the customer's business, and quantify the value to be gained by leveraging NAVEX Global business fundamentals and Professional Services Methodology within our clients Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC) programs.
In This Role You Will Often:
- Act as a liaison between Sales, Product Engineering, and IT to communicate and deliver accurate and thoroughly scoped business requirements.
- Act as a liaison between Implementation, Client Interface, Integrations Services, and Product Engineering to coordinate and execute all phases in project lifecycle, ensuring timely delivery and high quality solutions.
- Manage multiple projects and responsibilities simultaneously and consistently with minimal supervision.
- Effectively report and communicate to project teams, including client stakeholders and internal management teams.
- Evaluate existing systems, process, and/or user needs to analyze, recommend, design, and implement best-practice associated to multiple NAVEX Global applications.
- Analyze and map client business requirements to implementation objectives and the defined Scope of Work.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the functional architecture of the Compliance Training, Case Management and Policy Management platforms, modules, and features.
- Develop and initiate change impact assessments, sponsorship plans, communication plans and training plans to increase effectiveness, awareness and adoption.
- Perform technical pre-sales support for potential customers, including product presentations, proposal creation and needs analysis and assessments.
- Actively drive and manage the evaluation and discovery stage of the sales process, working as liaison between professional services, sales, marketing, customer service, and product management, product engineering, legal and other departments.
- Present NAVEX Global’s products and services to customers while providing functional and technical expertise.
- Utilize company CRM (Salesforce.com), and Professional Service Automation tools to optimize Sales and Project Management activities.
This Job Might Be For You If You Have:
- Experience in the Ethics & Compliance Industry in either a training, policy or ethics capacity.
- A bachelor’s degree
- 4 to 7 years of proven consulting and software solution implementation experience.
- Experience and familiarity with business process management and implementing SaaS delivery models.
- Strong analytical and decision making ability; used to gather business requirements and solution orientated proposals.
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills to facilitate collaboration; ability to work and interact with a cross functional and remote team and coordinate project escalations.
- Provides creative and innovative feedback to improve team processes and methodology.
- Ability to create comprehensive business process and/or training documentation.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and respond to changing business and technical environments.
- Self-motivated and able to manage change.
- Proven project management skill; ideally utilizing Professional Service Automation programs.
- Strong presentation skills, project planning and scoping experience.
- Experience with MS Office Professional applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, OneNote).
- Experience conducting meetings/presentations using web tools (i.e. AdobeConnect).
- Familiarity scoping and requirements gathering for custom web-based forms.
- Familiarity with HTML, Browser based Technologies, and Data Integration Services.