In this role, you will work hand-in-hand with our Sales Director as an AdTech subject matter expert to differentiate our social advertising technology to our customers. You will help prospective customers and partners understand the power of the Brand Networks platform, explaining technical features, helping customers design architectures, understand and guide how BN tech works with agency/advertiser tech stack, and problem-solving any potential roadblocks.
- Identify and qualify business opportunities, understand key customer technical objections, and develop the strategy to resolve technical blockers.
- Develop Client Needs Assessment to fully understand client internal challenges and identify solutions for BN’s technology to work with those needs.
- Identify how social data is utilized with agency/advertiser and identify roadblock/solutions to ensure flow of data to fulfill analytics needs.
- Support the technical relationship with customers, including product and solution briefings, proof-of-concept work, and partner directly with product management to prioritize solutions impacting customer adoption.
- Work with customers to demonstrate and prototype Brand Networks product integrations in customer/partner environments.
- Recommend integration strategies, enterprise architectures, platforms and application infrastructurerequired to successfully implement a complete solution using best practices.
- Travel to customer sites, conferences, and other related events as needed.
- 5+ years of consulting or professional services experience where you are measured on produced outcomes and value delivery.
- 5+ year of experience as a pre-sales engineering in ad tech or SAAS.
- Ability to understanding and interpret client business and technical requirements to translate product benefit across all types of buyers and influencers.
- Willingness to travel extensively and sometimes with short notice
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills with an emphasis on translating insights, product information, and data into client value (explaining complex concepts into everyday terms).
- Ability to perform well in highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment.
- Focus on follow up and follow through on all customer commitments made by team members, a drive to take ownership for the success of the client.
- Demonstrated high level of self-direction and decision making.