At Asure Software, our pre-sales Solutions Consultant serves as the key point of contact for our customers for technical questions, product demonstrations and design considerations. They will engage with prospects/clients to ensure successful business/solution road mapping, increase business continuity and profitability and drive client satisfaction through on-going assessments of how to best solve business pain points.
This exciting opportunity can be located remotely anyplace in the PST, MST or CST time zones
- Assist Sales in developing targeted account selling strategies
- Perform discovery and develop strategy for presenting Asure product offerings, including: Assess current customer environment, identify pain points and weaknesses in current process, address competitive challenges, demonstrate Asure product strengths and highlight areas for improvement
- Serve in the role of product subject matter expert to assist the Sales team by providing technical expertise, assistance troubleshooting issues, and identifying expansion opportunities.
- Perform analysis and provide systems architecture solutions and leveraging new, existing, and emerging services, technologies, and platforms in a services and sales oriented environment.
- Design, plan, setup and coordinate product demonstrations
- Work with customers, client services and engineering to develop custom solutions
- Provide content / develop SOWs for enterprise or non-standard engagements
- Identify and communicate emerging market trends to Product Management
- Provide market feedback in regards to product messaging and positioning
- Identify partnership opportunities to complement product offerings
- Respond to requests for information and maintain archive of responses
- Be the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for Asure product offerings and markets served
- 5-10 years work experience with SaaS Applications in client facing Small Businesses and Mid-Market or Growth businesses.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science or related Field
- PHR, SPHR, CPP certifications are highly desirable.
- Expertise in systems related change management and/or user adoption desired
- Enthusiastic professional and confident team player with a strong customer-success focus, who can present effectively even under adverse conditions
- A strong understanding of Human Capital Management knowledge is highly desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication to deliver presentations for both clients and at industry engagements
- Experienced at bringing technical support to client interactions.