The Solutions Consultant support revenue generation activities of the sales organization, serving as a key sales support resource working collaboratively with a sales team to understand customers' business needs, present solutions, and ultimately sell Greenway Health solutions. You will serve as a product "generalist" with a working knowledge of all Greenway Health applications and understanding of the market influences within their assigned sales territory.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Actively participates in product sales including presale needs assessments discoveries, onsite product demonstrations, and follow‐up activities as needed to progress the sales cycle.
- Educates assigned sales team on new product functionality, product presentation techniques, and industry/market trends
- Collaborates with Product Marketing, Product Management, and Sales Support team to learn, apply, and teach industry/market events and product positioning.
- Represents Greenway Health in regional/national trade shows through exhibit demonstrations and/or speaking opportunities.
- Reports activity levels for demonstrations and properly manages demonstration requests and follow‐up activities.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field
- 6+ years healthcare experience with a working understanding of revenue cycle and patient care flow in ambulatory physician practices.
- Practice management experience and/or clinical/therapy training and/or 5+ years of successful implementation (financial and clinical) of Greenway Health or other healthcare IT products.
- Certification and/or Trade Organization membership is a plus
- Willing to travel up to 80%
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office; Outlook, Excel and Power Point.
- In‐depth knowledge of Greenway Health healthcare product lines.
- Exceptional communication and product demonstration skills with both large audiences and 1:1 environment.
- Basic understanding of hardware and software operating systems, platforms, networks, and health information exchange/interface concepts.
- Requires 80% travel