Cresta is an enterprise AI startup with the mission of ending repetitive work, and transforming employees into Experts on Day One. Spun out of the Stanford AI lab and chaired by Google-X founder Sebastian Thrun, our team is composed of Stanford PhDs, top engineers and leaders from Google & Facebook, and is backed by investors like Andreessen Horowitz and Greylock Partners.
As a Solutions Consultant you will partner with a Sales Director to showcase the power of Cresta to potential customers. You will conduct product demos, manage technical validation activities (including proof-of-concept exercises and pilots), and ultimately help develop the business case for the prospect during the sales cycle. You also will act as liaison between sales, the customer and Cresta's technical teams.
- Solving problems for potential customers and demonstrating the value of Cresta
- Partner with the Sales Directors to discover and understand the prospect's situation and the challenges that they are experiencing
- Work with a variety of stakeholders to understand their existing processes and craft solutions using Cresta
- Provide your prospects with insights and learnings from your vast experience in helping customers improve their contact center and customer experience operations
- Drive adoption during proof of values by training individual managers and users on the Cresta solution
- Translate prospect use cases into brilliant technical solutions and demonstrate the path to ROI
- Deliver captivating product demos highlighting value propositions to get prospects excited about how Cresta will help them reach their goals
- Run ROI workshops to translate our solution into a financial business case proposal
- Provide feedback to product management about the successes and failures in the field
- 5-7 years of experience in a customer facing role, and 1-3 years of experience in a technical pre-sales sales role selling to large enterprises
- Highly organized
- Impeccable work ethic
- Desire to practice and prepare your presentation (or demo) meticulously, as you always strive for perfection
- Energy, enthusiasm and thoughtfulness in everything you doLearn new technology quickly and find it easy to explain technological solutions in terms of business value
- Natural problem-solver and extremely resourceful - garnering support from other people or teams in order to drive opportunities to closure
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com, contact center technologies a plus
- You embody our core values.