Product & Marketing · Toronto, Ontario
POSITION: Solutions Consultant
REPORTS TO: Director, Solutions Consulting
Cority leverages its cutting-edge SaaS-based technology and broad EHS product suite to partner with organizations around the world to effect meaningful change in the way environmental, health, and safety is managed. Cority stands by its customers as they attain performance goals, reduce EHS risks, enhance corporate productivity, and create a healthier workforce. The company has received many accolades for its strong employee culture and outstanding growth rate including recognition as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies; being shortlisted for the Canadian Chamber of Commerce’s Private Business Growth Award; and being named by Aon Hewitt as one of the Best Employers in Canada.
As a part of the company that is growing and helping EHSQ professionals be more efficient at their jobs, the Solutions Consultant collaborates with the sales team, solutions engineering team, product and professional services to help increase the win rate of sales and ensure a successful hand off to the professional services team. This role helps to guide customers through the middle stages of the software and services evaluation process to help them achieve their strategic goals. This includes discovering and scoping needs, estimating, planning implementations, and developing services proposals that will enable customers to meet their objectives via a successful implementation of the Cority platform.
This role is ideal for someone who thrives on understanding the customer’s needs and requirements and scoping out solutions that meet the customer needs
- Craft standardized to customized consulting engagement proposals for the implementation of the Cority EHSQ Platform.
- Understand the customers’ needs and training requirements and help create a strong commitment to delivering the solution effectively.
- Foster a strong partnership with Cority professional services and partner organizations to create profitable implementation projects.
- Help customers understand change management and the vision for successfully deploying the solution.
- Work with Product and Services team to help create more optimized and turn-key delivery for key products.
- Utilize expert knowledge of subject matter and software offerings to guide customers through a complex sales process to solutions that solve their real-world problems.
- Gather customer requirements to produce implementation strategies, cost estimates, and streamline the sales to services transition.
- Analyze project outcomes to improve the estimation processes over time.
- Work closely with the Sales, Solution Engineering, Product, and Professional Services Teams to promote successful sales strategies, increase efficiency, and facilitate the development of package offerings.
- Support various sales engagements simultaneously at various stages of their process.
- Maintain a strong knowledge base of product roadmaps and their impact on existing customers and new opportunities.
- Stay familiar with changing industry and regulatory requirements.
- 5+ years’ experience in a client facing EHS consulting or software delivery role required.
- Strong knowledge of Environmental, Health & Safety Management Systems
- Knowledge of federal and state EHS regulations and how they are applied in various industries
- Applied science bachelor’s degree, business degree or related field (Engineering, Physics, Geology, Safety, Environmental Studies, etc.). Master’s degree preferred.
- Industry pre-sales experience is an asset.
- Advanced computer skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, CRM, WebEx.
- Must have an ability to work independently as well as on a team in a collaborative environment and have excellent understanding of strategic selling techniques.
- Must possess strong time management skills and understand sales opportunity¬¬ management, CRM and forecasting principles.
- Possess excellent written, verbal communications and presentation skills in managing all aspects of the sales cycle with a polished executive presence.
- Multi-lingual is an asset.