Conversica has a unique opportunity for a Solutions Consultant to join our Professional Services team. This position will partner with Sales Account Executives and have a meaningful impact in helping prospective customers understand how to optimize their business by leveraging our solutions. In this role you will immerse yourself in Conversica's cutting-edge technology and tackle real business problems for prospects and customers.
- Support sales reps on calls and in-person/virtual meetings to present Conversica’s technologies
- Explain to prospect how our solution will deliver value for their organization
- Master product demo and value proposition
- Assess prospects’ marketing technology stacks and demand generation processes to determine potential product fit and recommend solutions to Account Executives
- Develop and present technical demonstrations and proof-of-concepts
- Explain technical product details, implementation process and answer prospect’s technical questions
Here are the traits you exhibit
- Intrinsic drive to be successful, love to win – You’ll take initiative to figure it out and are motivated to do your absolute best work.
- Clear, succinct communicator – Using your customer’s language, you’ll help them clearly understand the value Conversica delivers.
- Technical expertise – You’ll demonstrate and speak to how Conversica drives success through multiple integrations across our customer’s marketing and sales technology stack (Salesforce.com, Microsoft Dynamics, Marketo, Eloqua, etc. just to name a few).
- Innately curious – You’ll know your buyer, their business, and craft a personalized value proposition on how Conversica could accelerate their success.
- Empathetic listener – You’ll listen more than you talk. And, you really get what they mean.
- Collaborate and win as a team – You’ll compete, but above that you’ll collaborate, you’ll share what is working, you’ll help the team win, you’ll take on projects outside of closing deals.
- 3+ years in a sales engineer/solutions consulting role
- Strong knowledge of marketing and sales tech ecosystem including sales engagement, marketing automation, and CRM
- Deep understanding of enterprise sales cycles and the role that a Solution Consultant plays in helping start, shape and win deals!
- Ability to articulate the technical and functional capabilities of Conversica to marketing, sales and customer success audiences
- Ability to manage RFI/RFPs with tight deadlines
- Experience working directly with product and engineering
- Experience building content, documentation
- Willingness to travel up to 25%