Toronto, Ontario, Canada
This is a flexible position and has the option of working in our Toronto office full time, hybrid throughout the week or working entirely remotely.
About The Role:
Vena Solutions is seeking a Solution Architect to help us expand our sophisticated SaaS cloud technology.
As a Solutions Architect, you are the technical lead on Vena implementations acting as the subject matter expertise on both domain and product knowledge for our customers, providing well-laid out design, and overseeing the technical delivery of the project performed by the project team.
What you will do:
- Analyze and translate existing solutions, spreadsheets and business problems into holistic, well-designed and architected solutions using the Vena platform
- Be a trusted advisor and subject matter expert to clients in areas such as change management, business process design and redesign, process improvements and analytics
- Serve as the product and architecture SME for large-scale implementations
- Modify existing solution applying optimizations, new functionality or scope extension
- Deliver high levels of customer service, over-delivering on customer expectations
- Facilitate discovery sessions with customers to elicit business requirements and define project scope and design
- Provide meaningful, timely feedback and progress updates to the Practice Manager
- Support the design and configuration phase by overseeing the technical delivery of the project ensuring best practices and appropriate business process modeling are applied
- ProConduct internal enablement sessions to upskill the professional services team in domain, product and other PS-related knowledge.
- Be responsible for internal initiatives and projects (pilot implementations, test cases, product feedback, internal projects)
What You Bring to the Team:
- 4+ years of experience implementing CPM/Cloud FP&A solutions
- Subject matter expertise for planning and reporting within the FP&A context
- Demonstrate knowledge of formal implementation methodology (requirements gathering, solution design, etc.)
- You are an inventive thinker who finds ingenious ways to resolve business problems and finds it exciting
- You are a trusted advisor for the most recognized customers in the world, helping them to achieve new heights through innovation
- Demonstrates ability to execute responsibilities simultaneously
- You are capable of delivering presentations and proposals to all levels of customers, and C-Level executives
- Passion for business analytics, modeling and planning
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills