Elavon is seeking a Solutions Architect with strategic and influencing experience to contribute toward the success of our initiatives with in the Elavon business. Develop a technology strategy to enhance business strategy by researching current trends to leverage technology to transform the customer experience management business processes to enable a superior customer experience.
Researches, models, and integrates business and technology architectures to align with business strategy, goals and objectives. Develops enterprise-wide conceptual technology architectures. Creates architectural principles to support business goals. Consults with business line managers and IT professionals to develop IT frameworks that support business applications. Understands and models key business capabilities, processes, relationships, and impact of technology on business goals. Formulates conceptual architectures and communicates architectural vision, goals and design objectives to multiple audiences. Develops technology strategies and roadmaps to deliver strategic business capabilities. Evaluates usefulness and makes recommendations regarding selected technologies. Consults with IT and business management regarding use of specific technologies and associated services. Identifies risks associated with current or new technology use.
In Addition, You Will Need To Have
• Passion for building products that make a difference in customer experience
• Be jazzed about delivering amazingly simple experiences that makes a better engagement for both internal and external customers
• Think customer first & evangelize this philosophy across the organization
• Entrepreneurial ability to identify and prioritize opportunities in highly ambiguous contexts
• Bias toward action, rapid prototyping and ability to think on your feet
• Exceptional communication, analytical and problem solving skills
• Make data backed product decisions and aren’t afraid to take calculated risks
• Self-starter who can facilitate and deeply collaborate with business stakeholders, designers, engineers and architecture teams
• Collaborative, team player attitude with the ability to lead projects in a matrix organization
• Knowledge of emerging and leading technologies across disciplines (CRM, Cloud, Mobile, Data, SOA etc)
• Creative, outside-the-box thinking and problem solving approach
• Previous consulting experience as an Enterprise/Solutions Architect is a plus.
• Professional or personal experience with Payment services.
Successful applicants will exemplify US Bank's ethical principles of uncompromising integrity, respect for others, accountability for decisions and actions, and good citizenship.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
• At least 10 years experience with developing and implementing applications.
• At least 5 years experience with the concepts, philosophies and tools behind the design/architecture of software applications, information and underlying information technologies.
• At least 3 years experience in developing and executing CRM strategy with a major CRM platform e.g. Salesforce or Dynamics
• Experience in Payment services or financial services domains is a big plus.
• Experience with Enterprise regulatory and compliance solutions
• Experience with Agile Development Methodology
• Experience with Information security management
• Preferred one or more Security certifications (i.e. CISSP, CCSP, CSP) or equivalent education
• Preferred experience within the transformation of traditional data center security measures into industry adopted cloud technologies