IronNet delivers unmatched collective cyber threat detection for enterprise on-premise, cloud, and hybrid networks. We do this through the application of advanced behavioral analytics, AI, and machine learning techniques. Our team combines the tradecraft knowledge of the best offensive and defensive cyber operators in the world with world-class mathematicians and data scientists to engineer solutions that empower companies to defend against advanced threats.
IronNet is recognized in Gartner's 2019 Market Guide for Network Traffic Analysis and was recently named a Vendor to Watch by Enterprise Management Associates. Our founder and Co-CEO, General (Ret) Keith Alexander, is a recognized cybersecurity innovator and a frequent speaker about current cyber threats and effective defenses. We have a leadership team with deep government and commercial cyber experience and are advised by a board of esteemed security and venture investment professionals.
Your Role: Solution Architect – Technology Alliances (Seattle, WA area/Amazon/Microsoft)
The Solution Architect (Technology Alliances) position is responsible for building strategic go-to-market relationships with key technology partners. The position includes working with other technology companies to develop integration use cases and partnership GTM centered around IronNet's ecosystem capabilities. IronNet is looking for a Solution Architect to help us to design, build, and implement a successful development and delivery of a technology alliance partner program. Success in this position will require enabling strong, productive relationships at all levels within key partners, strengthen executive relationships, and create and execute marketing campaigns to accelerate our business opportunities within the technology ecosystem. The successful candidate will play a key role in driving the growth of IronNet and the activation of key market segments through partnering.
- Help bring to life the joint value proposition for each partnership, supporting the plan and execution required to deliver the value of joint solutions
- Work with the IronNet sales team to engage customers on various topics around ecosystem integrations.
- Design solution architecture options to meet customer use case and outcomes
- Work closely with Engineering, Product Management and Product Marketing and provide real-life input into the design and development of IronNet's roadmap and new product releases.
- Build and maintain executive technical relationships with assigned partners
- Train and enable IronNet AEs, SEs, and partners on an ongoing basis
- Drive and facilitate engagement of partner and IronNet sales teams in the field
- Manage and prioritize incoming integration requests and direct focus for product management
- Attend partner user conferences and SKOs
- Participate and drive joint marketing activities with select partners
- Purposefully build and effectively manage a strong pipeline of end-user opportunities resulting from our partnerships
- Be an ambassador and represent IronNet at relevant events, public speaking opportunities, and other customers/partner forums as required
- Capture and communicate market intelligence, what partners are doing well, and partner feedback
What You'll Need:
- Must have 5+ years demonstrated experience in product management/technical marketing, business development and technical alliances while leading cross-functional efforts
- Experience with partner/alliance management as a technology SME managing the solutions partner relationships.
- Work experience for an alliances ecosystem company and successfully monetizing relationships a plus
- Proven success working with partners to successfully sale cybersecurity solutions
- Excellent communication and highly developed social skills with strong ability to work in collaboration across the organization
- Existing relationships and the ability to create new ones with key partners in the IronNet eco-system
- Advanced go to market and planning skills in addition to advanced writing and presentation abilities
- Experience developing and implementing joint plans
- Strong business acumen and technical knowledge to succinctly align customer/partner needs with the IronNet value proposition
- Must be collaborative: easy to work with, an ability to influence and help internal constituents and external parties see and then realize the value of working with IronNet and on specific technology alliance initiatives
- Skilled collaborator and relationship-builder with an appreciation for sales and channel dynamics
- 5 years or in cybersecurity sales or partner management
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- Security certification such as GICSP, CISSP, CISA, CISM, GIAC, etc.