Minimum Requirements Minimum Education: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.
Minimum Experience: 7 years experience working with databases, web applications, middleware
Required Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Experience in systems analysis, design and a solid understanding of development, quality assurance and integration methodologies
- Experience with Oracle, SQL Server, PHP, dotnet, Cold Fusion, SOA, and other middleware such as TIBCO
- Knowledge of Windows, MS Office, MS Visio, MS Project, Hardware solutions (Servers, storage, network)
- Experience as a high level systems and specific application architecture expert
- Familiar with on-premise and cloud technologies
- Experience building applications or multi-point integrations across disparate technologies
- Deeply familiar with more than one core technology including database, hardware or middleware
Additional Job InformationPreferred Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Experience working as a systems architect or solutions architect
Job Description Job Summary:
Top level technical expert in one or more highly specialized phases of applications systems analysis. Partners with business analysts, systems analysts and engineers in requirements gathering and reviews. Responsible for analyzing and translating business, information and technical requirements into an architectural blueprint that outlines solutions to achieve business objectives. Works with enterprise architecture, application and infrastructure teams to produce an optimal, high level, conceptual design for the project. Viewed as a technical expert and critical resource across multiple disciplines. High level systems and specific application architecture expert. Develops solutions all varieties of applications within the banking industry.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Evaluates, designs, implements and maintains any applications ranging from Medium to High complexity.
- Assists Enterprise Architects with system design reviews
- Assists the data team with data modeling.
- Provides input on medium and complex projects.
- Assists the IT line of business mgrs in administering activities related to planning and development for business solutions across multiple applications.
- Assists in capacity planning, context diagrams, hardware and software architecture for a given application, to include development, testing, staging, production, and DR
- Assists the EA team with architectural standards and make sure that the application complies with EA standards
- Recommends and follows policies and procedures pertaining to the development, management, security, maintenance and utilization of database platforms.
- Provides Systems Engineering & Database Administrators with support as needed
- Provides training assistance on using database & web application platforms, middleware, draft training materials, instruction manuals, etc.
- Implements vendor packages, application support, and application deployment - become an expert.
- Devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and initiations, operating time, and form of desired results.
- Evaluates system needs of financial services departments. Develops block diagrams and logic flow charts. Responsible for gathering, validating and documenting business requirements for technology processes or systems.
- Each team member is expected to be aware of risk within their functional area. This includes observing all policies, procedures, laws, regulations and risk limits specific to their role. Additionally, they should raise and report known or suspected violations to the appropriate Company authority in a timely fashion.
- Performs other related duties as required.