Spectralink – The Enterprise Mobility Company – is the global leader in enterprise wireless communications. Since 1990, Spectralink Corporation has deployed over 3 million purpose built devices to customers around the world enabling millions of workers to work smarter with more efficient and reliable enterprise communications. Spectralink solutions enable voice, texts, alarms, alerts, and key applications. They are highly interoperable with the leading enterprise call control, Wi-Fi access points and workflow applications.
Spectralink has a strong network of partners selling mobile workforce solutions that are purpose-built for staff working in sectors including healthcare, retail and manufacturing. Headquartered in Boulder, Colorado, Spectralink has now expanded its Europe, Middle East, and Africa (EMEA) business by opening its EMEA sales headquarters in London, UK and will continue to leverage the unique expertise of its technical and sales support center of excellence, based in Horsens, Denmark.
About this position:
The Solutions Architect (SA) is responsible for actively driving and designing technology solutions as an advisor and product advocate during the sales process as a way to grow revenue within their assigned territory. The SA articulates technology and product positioning to both business and technical users, creates RFP/SOW solution content, and will come with, or develop, a deep level of expertise in the verticals we sell into; healthcare, retail and emerging markets. They also serve as a conduit between prospects/customers and engineering/product development for product enhancements. The SA excels at establishing and maintaining strong relationships throughout the sales cycle via web conference and face to face meetings.
What you’ll do in this role:
- Partner with Account Managers to drive professional services revenue within new and existing accounts.
- Effectively communicate Spectralink’s product & service offerings during phone, web and live interactions.
- Work directly with the leadership teams of our prospects/clients to identify targeted solutions to strategic challenges, help develop and/or implement solutions, and provide post-program analysis via QBRs
- Perform ad hoc, deep dive analyses on specific business problems to identify and evaluate solutions that include Spectralink's products and services, and technology partners.
- Provide technical expertise in sales calls and solution presentations with the Account Manager.
- Translate client business objectives and requirements into solutions and work closely with the Professional Service team to develop SOWs.
- Maintain solid knowledge of Spectralink's solutions.
- Design programs and technical solutions to meet client requirements.
- Support the transition of a program from pre-sales to implementation and operations.
- Work with customer administration to develop client programs & processes.
Education & Experience:
- BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or Information Technology or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5+ years of on-the-job experience with enterprise-level, cloud-based systems, SaaS solutions, Android, or Enterprise Mobile Solutions
- Experience interacting with C-level and key enterprise stakeholders in a complex sales cycle.
- Ability to understand and explain related technical issues, and skills related to working and resolving problems in customer accounts
- Ability to take joint ownership of the assigned accounts/opportunities with the Account Executive and lead account management on technical issues to help close deals.
- Prior pre-sales experiencerequired; estimation experience highly preferred
- Candidate must demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player with ability to work and communicate effectively with cross-functional teams across sales, delivery, operations, etc.
- High energy, self-starter comfortable with ambiguity in environments or strategies
- Outstanding professional with a technical aptitude; comfortable with a C-level audience.
- Ability to explain and resolve common technical aspects of SaaS software, including site configuration, program designs, professional services, and workflows.
- Ability to see and present 'the big picture', architect solutions to solve customer problems, and uncover business challenges and develop custom solutions to solve them
- Strong customer facing and relationship building skills
- Expert level understanding of wired and wireless network systems, operations and implementation.
- Expert level understanding of IP Voice and TDM systems, operation and implementation.
- Understanding of Android operating system, applications and troubleshooting options.