Are you a match? We have immediate need for a professional with a solution-focused mindset to help our customers solve business challenges through technology. The ideal senior consultant is an individual who wants to be part of an energetic, innovative and successful team. If you have a strong background in being a member of a team that leads enterprise-level planning and implementation projects, as well as, are a subject matter expert in .Net capabilities, Sparkhound is interested in you joining our team.
As a Solutions Architect you will,
- Lead the design and delivery of projects and solutions to completion in a team environment while demonstrating a consultative personality, leadership mindset, and collaborative communication style.
- Have a background in business application development and architecture with a strong understanding of Micro Services, Micro Frontends, containers, collaboration, intranet, extranet, and public internet solutions
- Leverage an understanding of business application development with a strong understanding of Web development and third-party platforms, specifically .NET framework (C#, VB.NET), Windows Presentation Foundation and SQL Server platforms to build high quality, intranet, extranet and public internet facing solutions for customers
- Integrate custom developed focused solutions with customer business solutions through integration using Web Services and Data Integration technologies.
- Create customer branded solutions leveraging marketing assets that deliver a high-quality experience for end customers.
- Design solutions for customers that target Microsoft Azure, Windows Server On- Premise or hybrid approaches based on customer requirements.
- Mentor and/or lead 1-2 teammates in the development of consultative and technical skills to maintain a high-performance customer delivery team.
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned.
- 4-yeardegree (or work experience equivalent)
- 5+ years of experience with .NET and SQL Server development technologies.
- 2+ years of experience with Micro Services and Micro Frontends architecture
- 1+ year of experience with containers for application architecture
- 3+ years of project experience.
- Familiarity with development operations (DevOps) practices and procedures, team development, and Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Knows and applies broader fundamental concepts, practices and procedures of a field of specialization.
- Handles difficult assignments effectively and could serve as a team lead.
- Develops skills outside of normal field of specialization.
- Can handle the most difficult of tasks with confidence and frequently engages others to assist them with technical needs.
- Most likely to introduce new concepts to clients and team.
- Will pioneer newer technology with confidence.
An ideal candidate must demonstrate skills and applicable experience in two or more of the following roles:
- Client Application Development
- Development, Service and Business Tier
- Data Tier Development
- NET 4.0 or 3.5
- Azure WebRole
- Azure Websites
- Azure WorkerRole
- Azure ServiceBus
- Azure Storage/Queues
- Entity Framework
- C# or VB.NET
- Windows Authentication
- Forms Authentication
- Team Foundation Server
- Azure IaaS and PaaS
- SQL Server
- Azure SQL
- NoSQL (Mongo DB, Cosmos DB, CouchDB)
Sparkhound Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected characteristics.