The Architect / Senior Architect is responsible for owning projects big and small from a technical perspective. You have a history and background of coding, but are able to take on more senior-level responsibilities. You will work very closely with project managers, developers, and clients to ensure we bring the right solutions to our clients with high quality. Your industry experience and collaborative personality allows you to juggle projects, mentor and delegate to developers, and architect quality solutions.
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
· Primary technical lead of one or more projects, fully owning the technical delivery of these projects
· Facilitate task management via sprint/iteration planning, estimating and validating tasks
· Mentoring developers either via projects or more broadly for professional development as a career manager
· Participating in business development activities such as sales pursuits with prospects, estimating new projects, and defining scope via new contracts
· Collaborating frequently with other disciplines such as UX, visual design, content and digital strategy, QA testing, etc.
· 5-7+ years of relevant experience
· Experience with C# and ASP.NET is required
· Front-end experience with HTML and CSS
· Proven experience "owning" projects in whole from the technical perspective
· Proven experience overseeing other developers on projects, e.g. facilitating code reviews, being a "go to" support/mentor, assisting with task estimation, etc.
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a similar field
· Technology consulting and/or agency experience is a plus
· CMS and eCommerce experience (e.g. Sitecore, Episerver) is a plus
· Professional demeanor
· Ability and desire to interact with clients
· Ability to work effectively with collaborative project teams
· Ability to function in a fast-paced work environment
· Dedicated team player
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Excellent analytic and problem-solving skills