The essence of the role
As part of this New Business unit, you will be the ambassador of our solutions, the one who will oversee providing vision and direction to the development team and other stakeholders, helping us to construct scalable solutions.
As our new Solutions Architect you will:
- Partner with the developers to decide the best architecture and design to build flexible, scalable, and resilient solutions that can more easily adapt to future business needs.
- Contribute as a member of the Solutions team to formulate the technology strategies and plans to achieve regional business goals.
- Understand the local and regional differences that will be necessary to adapt our solutions to the market, understanding the current and future competitive product offering.
- Communicate with other regional and global teams about insights and opportunities, as well as relevant local facts that impact the development of any market, for example, local regulations, relevant technological differences, among others.
- Create blueprints and documentation of our solutions
- Support the Deployment team to identify local partners and vendors
- Ensure asset compliance with local regulations.
- Reduce complex problems down to their most simple core and effectively resolve them.
- Support our account managers and engagement leads on technical discussions and negotiations
- Document and monitor requirements needed to institute proposed updates
- Work closely with project management teams to successfully monitor progress of initiatives
- Provide detailed specifications for proposed solutions
- Manages technical debt, risks and feedbacks to our product team
You will play an important role in shaping the New Business Area strategy and how to solve its biggest challenges to scale our business. You will have direct impact on the success of a high growth area within Sinch.
Who are you?
We believe you are an intra-preneur (internal entrepreneur). We believe you have ‘crossed the chasm’ before and have experience in bringing new exciting innovative products to a level of adoption by enterprises. You are a self-starter who thrives in a changing environment and are comfortable with ambiguity. You have the ability to connect the dots and build productive (internal and external) relations at all levels and are comfortable in coaching and influence both your team and senior management.
In order to contribute to this role, you have:
- Experience from a customer facing role from a software company
- Experience in software engineering and design architecture
- Project management and leadership skills are essential
- Knowledge of the local and regional market (competitors, environment, market, suppliers).
- Experience in IT solution architecture, design and deployment
- Ability to work with multidisciplinary teams.
- Experience in Agile project methodologies.
- Strong knowledge and interest in emerging technologies.