The Solutions Architect for Security And Compliance (Cybersecurity Program Manager) will support sales efforts by processing requests for details about the company security policy and process. Other duties will include auditing existing policy and process, validating required internal deliverables, documenting needs for change, managing and updating internal policies and processes and driving delivery of improvements to the security practices of the company.
This role will also support the execution of product cybersecurity elements across global programs and services. Executions include working with multiple security, IT and engineering leadership/stakeholders and a variety of security, IT and engineering technical resources to identify and plan physical and cybersecurity work to meet/exceed corporate initiatives. Deliverables include, but are not limited to, creating work breakdown structures (WBS), project plans, project cost estimates, project recommendations, status reports and executive presentations.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Track and manage customer security requests including completing security surveys and reviewing requirements in customer contracts.
- Responsible for tracking and reporting progress, issues, resource utilization, and funding status of all projects to the Program Manager, Chief Information Security Officer, and Executive Leadership
- Participate in internal security audits
- Create and administer annual training program along with periodic security reminders.
- Validate record keeping associated with security policy
- Help evolve and maintain company security policy.
- Manage multiple cross functional security projects.
- Maintain a working knowledge of cybersecurity principles and elements
- Understand global program structure, launch plan and timing, and global program ownership
- Support and facilitate internal and external audits
- Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering, systems engineering, computer science, computer engineering, information technology, management information systems or equivalent
- Structured project management experience in deploying security-related initiatives
- Broad experience in computer and network systems, including IT security
- SaaS security experience and familiarity with AWS.
- Ability to handle ambiguity and make decisions and recommendations with limited data
- Ability to communicate technical issues to technical and non-technical audiences including customers and sales.