Support sales account executives in pursuit of new business for new and existing clients. The primary function is to educate clients on Secure-24 offerings and ensure solutions meet Secure-24 engineering standards. The position is a one to many mapping with a Solution Architect supporting many sales account executives.
- Education of new and existing clients on Secure-24 product offerings
- Review of client business, technical and compliance requirements andtranslation/recommendation of Secure-24 offering to meet requirements
- Costing of hosting solutions and professional service engagements
- Design and creation of technical presentation materials
- Creation of Statement of Work and Service Level Agreement documents
- Knowledge transfer of client requirements and products sold to implementation team post sale
- Continual education of Sales Account Executives on technology and services offerings
- Remote work from home capabilities
- Ability regularly travel for client meetings, presentations and trade shows
- Ability to translate technical offerings to client requirements with a focus on SAP
- Architecture and design experience with cloud technologies such as AWS and Azure
- Experience in design with MS Windows, Redhat Linux, VMWare, IBM p/iSeries, HPUX, SAN, Network, WAN, LAN technologies/platforms and ERP related applications.
- Detail-oriented with a strong focus on quality and consistency
- Strong presentaiton skills and ability to answer technical questions from a IT admin all the way to a CEO
- Preferred - Previous experience with solution architecture or pre-sales engineering for a hosting provider