$80K — $100K *
The candidate must have a strong understanding and experience of Wireless APN’s, Cellular Modems, RF propagation, eSIM/SIM, LTE-M/NB-IoT, VoLTE, Private LTE to satisfy business requirements in multiple verticals.
• Provide pre-sales technical advisory services to all Rogers R4B sales channels with an emphasis on medium, large enterprise, and public sector
• Interface with key decision makers (ranging from IT staff up to and including CIOs) of current and potential customers
• Design differentiated technical solutions that fit customer requirements
• Advance solution specifications internally for product fulfillment
• Gain and maintain a deep understanding of product sets and provide feedback into their evolution
• Assume the lead for technical responses on RFP, RFQ, and RFI documents
• Complete high-level construction cost evaluations and escalate to Market Opportunity Review team as required
• Aid sales team in understanding technical solutions
• Interface with other groups including Network Planning, IOT product design, Service Delivery, and Service Assurance
• University degree or technical diploma in Engineering, IT, Computer Science, or related field preferred
• 2-5 years of work experience in a telecommunication service provider or IT services organization
• Strategic thinker who can see the big picture
• Advanced knowledge of the design and implementation of IOT/M2M networks
• Advanced knowledge of WWAN/Custom APN environments
• Advanced knowledge of Cellular Modems and Antenna infrastructure and technology
• Strong knowledge of SIM provisioning and management technologies preferred
• Strong knowledge of WCDMA,LTE,5G and other wireless data technologies
• Working knowledge of IOT solutions that include Sensor suites and GPS.
• Proven record in solution and product positioning
• Excellent business/technical writing and communication/presentation skills
• Excellent skills in translating technical designs into high level network diagrams
• Preferred active industry related credentials (CCNA, CCNP, CCIE, P. Eng., etc.)
• Ability to sell, persuade and negotiate
• Ability to respond to complex RFP documents
• Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Visio, Access)
• Use of a personal vehicle for business purposes is required
Additional Qualifications Considered:
• Sales experience in data centre industry
• Comprehensive understanding of Server and Storage Architecture, Common Application Design, Network Access technologies, Routing and Switching technology, Network Security, Virtualization Technologies, IT Budgeting and Planning, IT service management frameworks
• Knowledge of Application Layer Protocols (DNS, SMTP, HTTP, POP3, IMAP4, HTTPS, NNTP, NNRP, SSH, etc.
• Knowledge of Name Severs, Authentication Servers, Mail Servers, Accounting servers and Corporate Web Servers
• Hardware skills – specifying, installations, troubleshooting, conflicts, etc.
• Working knowledge VMware, Windows and Linux operating systems
• Working knowledge of storage and server architecture.
• Any Cisco, VMware, Microsoft, ITIL, other IT Certification would be an asset
• In depth knowledge of Security concepts (CISSP beneficial or ISP Certification)
• Experience in performing security breach analysis with recommended outcome in order to proactive
Valid through: 3/8/2021