Riskonnect, Inc. is seeking candidates for the position of Solutions Architect. The successful Solutions Architect must be a self-motivated individual with industry experience and a high degree of technical capabilities. The role of the Solutions Architect involves designing and documenting the most complex challenges we face with our clients.
- Integrate risk management, safety or healthcare industry background with database design and platform configuration knowledge to develop optimal design solutions for clients and prospects
- Lead discovery sessions to understand the existing and desired business processes
- Serve as a liaison between multiple departments to facilitate project scoping, requirements gathering and solution architecting for new business and upsells
- Develop content for statements of work that provide the specificity and clarity to support resource planning and scope management.
- Promote consistent design and best practice methodologies to solve similar problems across multiple client organizations
- Deliver high-quality documentation of client requirements and design specifications for implementation
- Train staff and clients on emerging risk management technology topics
- Strong database design skills
- Ability to translate business requirements into written technical specs
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment and make decisions quickly
- Bachelor’s degree in risk management, industrialengineering, information science or related field
- 5+ years industry experience