Riskonnect, Inc. is the leading integrated risk management software solution provider that empowers organizations to anticipate, manage and respond in real-time to strategic and operational risks across the extended enterprise. Riskonnect is the only provider ranked in the leadership and visionary quadrants by world renowned industry analysts Gartner and Forrester. We employ more than 500 risk professionals in the Americas, EMEA and Asia Pacific and serve over 900 customers across 6 continents. The combination of innovative risk technology, a customer success mindset, and employee-first belief makes Riskonnect a sought after place to work.
- Integrate risk management, safety, or healthcare industry background with database design and platform configuration knowledge to develop optimal design solutions for clients and prospects.
- Lead discovery sessions to understand the existing and desired business processes.
- Serve as a liaison between multiple departments to facilitate project scoping, requirements gathering and solution architecting for new business and upsells.
- Develop content for statements of work that provide the specificity and clarity to support resource planning and scope management.
- Promote consistent design and best practice methodologies to solve similar problems across multiple client organizations.
- Deliver high-quality documentation of client requirements and design specifications for implementation.
- Train staff and clients on emerging risk management technology topics.
- Work closely and successfully with other departments including; Project Management, Product Development and Data Services.
- Bachelor's degree in risk management, information science or related Medical field.
- 2+ years of clinical experience.
- 2+ years Risk Management, Audit, EHS, vendor management, or policy industry experience.
- 3+ years in Solution Architecture including: creating and documenting business use cases, specifications, and documentation.
- Ability to translate business requirements into written technical specs.
- Ability to guide team members and QA work, and communicate with external customers.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment and make decisions quickly.