Levels Beyond is currently seeking a Solutions Architect for an immediate opening. The position is integral to Account and ProjectManagement, Integration Planning, Workflow Engineering and Support. The ideal candidate will help manage the client engagement and sales process from initial client qualification through to go live and support.
The Solutions Architect will be responsible for technical process of the client engagement lifecycle from requirements gathering to account management handoff. This person will work closely, in partnership with our sales executive and our clients, and must demonstrate individual functional and professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction. The SA has an in depth understanding of the client industry and will apply project management expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement, productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies. The SA will leave the client in a state of comfort that Reach Engine is an ideal solution both in technology and in business partnership.
- Perform discovery with client and sales to understand the client's business requirements. Be viewed as the technical expert with an in-depth understanding of client business model and expectations. Able to lead this discussion and engender trust with the client decision makers.
- Identify system, infrastructure and project interdependencies and balance competing demands to ensure project deliverables are achieved on time and within budget
- Constantly consider new ways of operating by staying up to date on the latest business and technological trends and actively adapting priorities and actions to improve work and process flows
- Create Services Budgetary quotes using Reach Engine pricing models being cognizant of custom work and impact on budgets. Understand our product set very well and our ability to deliver. Commitments made are well founded and can be completed in the appropriate time frames. Pull in Product support as required before commitments are made.
- Generate a solution proposal within the required time frame, within budget and in keeping with the appropriate profitability model and be able to clearly articulate this to clients. Review the solution proposal with sales and project management.
- Create statements of work that meet the client needs, communicating with the customer and coordinate and control all associated milestones in partnership with the Project Management team.
- Interface with the Engineering and Product teams to drive product innovations and represent client requests, with the goal to develop a more robust and innovative core product.
- Must be able to manage multiple projects utilizing strong planning and organizational skills
- Must be able to travel nationally (with internal potential), up to 25%, providing on-site consulting work to clients
- Experience with general consulting skills that include team facilitation, business case and solution development, strong business analysis skills, process mapping, and business process evaluation and redesigning
- Systems implementation skills include requirements/process analysis, conceptual and detailed design, configuration, and troubleshooting
- Excellent communication skills with ability to explain technical concepts to a wide audience with varying degrees of technical acumen. Must be able to translate complex technical ideas and issues into language that a customer can understand and against which they can take action.
- Ability to work as a member of the solution architecture team, developing strategies and solutions in tandem with the other team members.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, engineering or equivalent, some of our best have degrees or education in other, non-related fields and are rock stars
- 4-7 years of experience in providing Client solutions successful solutions for clients most preferably in the Media and Entertainment, Publishing or Digital Media verticals
- Thorough understanding of enterprise hardware and software and their benefits in digital media workflows
- Experience with technical integration, scripting, and coding
- Some software development background and/or experience working for a software or technology company
- Previous consulting, solution architect, or project management experience
- Extremely detail oriented and customer focused
- Experience working in a startup or start-up like environment
- The ideal candidate will have data analysis, process/business management or similar software expertise