- Rapid development of proof of concept in Aspen SIS
- Configure Aspen SIS application
- Train and mentor Aspen team and Aspen Trainers
- Creates user-friendly documentation to enrich knowledge base
- Investigates new technologies and suggests new solutions to business problems
- Evaluate software to determine the level that it meets the needs of the business today and in the future (design, extendibility, flexibility, integration, utilizes generic business objects/components etc.).
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Coordinates IT project management, engineering, maintenance, QA, and risk management.
- Plans, coordinates, and monitors project activities.
- Develops technical applications to support users.
- Develops, implements, maintains and enforces documented standards and procedures for the design, development, installation, modification, and documentation of assigned systems.
- Provides training for system products and procedures.
- Performs application upgrades.
- Performs, monitoring, maintenance, or reporting on real- time databases, real-time network and serial data communications, and real-time graphics and logic applications.
- Troubleshoots problems.
- Ensures project life-cycle is in compliance with client standards and procedures.
Minimum Education/Certification Requirements:
- Planning, coordinating, and monitoring project activities
- Leading projects, ensuring they are in compliance with established standards/procedures
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field or equivalent experience
- Experience with Aspen SIS hands-on configuration
- Experience as an Aspen SIS Solution Architect
- Progressive experience in K12 customer facing roles in a systems support and/or configuration role
- Previous Aspen SIS Training experience
- Experience working with the Aspen Scheduling module and Aspen Gradebook module