Want to work for a rapidly growing organization where your contribution will be noticed and rewarded immediately? This organization values your current skills, but only sees them as a starting point and encourages personal growth! They are a company where you look forward to coming to work every day!
Our client is a leading Managed Cloud Provider for Mission Critical Enterprise Applications. Company has undisputed strength to implement and manage ERP deployments (Oracle, SAP) in a secure, resilient, private, public or hybrid cloud. With strong technical and functional consulting services, and World Class Monitoring & Automation, they serve some of North America's largest corporations across a diverse range of industries. The company offices worldwide, and partners with Oracle, SAP, AWS, Microsoft, IBM and other world-class technology leaders. If you would like to join a super talented team, consider the following opportunity:
The Cloud Solutions Architect reports to the Vice President of Sales and will work with the sales group to understand Client's business needs, architect and present business solutions and effectively transition the solution to the Delivery Teams in the U.S. and Canadian territories. Our client is looking for a dynamic and professional candidate to perform Private, Public, Hybrid Cloud Solution Architect activities at Company, a leader in private and public ERP Cloud and consulting solutions.
WHAT YOU BRING:
- Minimum 5 years of experience with multi-Cloud solutions preferably around Oracle (EBS, JDE, PeopleSoft) ERP including Private Cloud, Oracle PCA, OCI, AWS and others. SAP hosting and Azure Cloud experience are a plus.
- Understand in detail Oracle EBusiness Suite and/or JDE technology components and related software solutions and can create/develop/validate customer specific technology solutions.
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations on Oracle EBusiness Suite and/or JDE technology within the Company private cloud or a public cloud provider to both Technical/AppsDBA/CNC client leads and non-technical client IT Management.
- Proven ability to perform technology assessments of customers' EBS or JDE deployment architecture as it relates to storage, database, middleware, concurrent manager/scheduler, network and server technology deployment.
- Experience conducting Cloud roadmap or Cloud readiness assessments.
- Skills required to effectively analyze a customer's current on-premises or hosted environment and design the appropriate private, public or hybrid cloud solution based on a solid understanding of deployment best practices.
- Produce technology estimates for EBS and/or JDE consulting engagements, i.e. Upgrades, Tech Stack Upgrades, Implementations, etc.
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be very comfortable presenting to clients and prospective clients.
- Must be perceived as the SME in the room.
- Understanding of Oracle's Technology Stack licensing.
- Work in a fast-paced sales environment on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Organized, detail oriented and rigorous work approach.
- Self-directed with prioritization skills.
- Able to travel 30% -50% (Overnight travel is a component of the role)
- US Citizen or Green Card Holder as sponsorship is not offered
- Current infrastructureexperience in all facets of hardware, virtualization, storage and networking.
- AppsDBA/CNC or ERP Technical experience a plus.
- Knowledge of enterprise security, integration strategies and common 3rd-party EBS/JDE ecosystem products.
- Understanding of DR and cloning strategies for EBS and/or JDE.
- Solaris, OVM, VMWare, Linux, Windows, x86, IBMi, Exadata, PCA, Oracle RDBMS, and MS SQL Server experience.
- Implementation consulting experience.
- Knowledge of how to deploy Fusion Middleware products (BI Publisher, Identity Management & SSO, Hyperion, OBIEE, SOA Suite and/or WebCenter).