Customer facing pre-sales engineer for the banking industry. European client moving into the US market. If you are passionate about digitalfinancial services, fintech industry, and innovative solution selling vision approach this might be for you!
Experience must include:
- Presentations to both technical and management levels (RFP?s & POC?s)
- Ability to work closely with the US based sales rep, and the team in Europe
- Core engine experience (banking)
- Technical or coding background earlier in the career (no customization necessary for this product)
- SaaS / Cloud and API
- Stellar communication skills both verbal and written
150+ employees, over 200 implementations across the world (35 in the US), and excellent partnerships in place (AWS, Deloitte, EY, PWC, McKinsey, Accenture).
Sample work experience might include time spent with: FISERV, Jack Henry, Temenos, CSI, Finastra (Misys / D+H), FIS, ACI, BPC, SI Corp etc.
Comp plan in the range of 155-190k OTE (pending experience), equity, 401k, & medical
Home office, with preference for someone based in North East or West Coast.
Hiring both a quota carrying rep, and pre-sales engineer.