About the Position:
Logicworks, having recently completed a recapitalization and growth investment in the amount of $135MM, is seeking to hire an experienced Solution Architect with at least 3 years of professional experience in a pre-sales role. Solution Architects work in partnership with our Solutions Specialists (Sales Executives) and serve as their technical counterparts in all phases of the sales lifecycle. From evangelizing technologies to demonstrating our feature rich customer facing tools such as Pulse, our job is to help customers figure out and solve their cloud initiatives. We do this by taking a consultative approach in our discovery and assessment phases with the output being solutions that are built with reliability, performance, and security in mind on top of our Managed Cloud Portfolio. As an integral part of the Solution Architecture team, you will design systems that are purpose-built and well suited to their target infrastructure.
What You Will Do:
As a Solution Architect at Logicworks you will:
- Provide Pre-Sales technical support to the Acquisitions and Inside Sales teams to drive revenue and cloud adoption
- Conduct full technical discovery and assessment workshops to identify pain points, and gather business and technical requirements. You will then architect client solutions to meet gathered requirements using a well architected framework methodology
- Clearly communicate proposed architectures in the pre-sales cycle for early validation and verification to the internal teams responsible for implementing and providing ongoing support
- Be a technology evangelist and educate prospects and customers on the cloud solution that makes the most sense for their business and technology requirements
- Interface with Product Marketing and provide feedback for improving product quality and capabilities by leveraging information gathered in field engagements
- Collaborate in the creation of technical collateral (e.g. SOWs, HLDs), and help develop sales staff by providing formal training
- Produce Statements of Works (SOWs), create Build of Materials (BOMs) and develop cost estimates for Managed Services engagements
- Provide thought leadership by speaking at industry events such as trade shows, panels or marketing events as well as publishing blog posts, white papers and participating in case studies
What Techie Attributes We're Looking For In You:
- Relevant Industry leading certifications desired; e.g. AWS Solution Architect Professional, Google Professional Cloud Architect, Microsoft Certified Azure Solutions Architect Expert, etc.
- Understanding of the following Public Cloud Platforms: Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google Compute Platform
- Understanding of containerization & virtualization technologies; e.g Kubernetes, Docker, VMware, Hyper-V
- Understanding of IAAS / PAAS / SAAS platforms; e.g. EC2, Beanstalk
- Understand of configuration management & orchestration tools; e.g. Puppet, Ansible, Cloudformation, Terraform
- Understanding of different Disaster Recovery and data protection principles
- Understanding of PCI, HIPAA, GDPR regulatory compliance frameworks
- Understanding of Relational and Non-Relational Databases (MySQL, Oracle, MS SQL Server, DynamoDB)
- Expertise in networking, compute, storage and OS fundamentals
What General Attributes We're Looking For In You:
Ideal candidate must be enthusiastic, a self-starter, and willing to step up to new challenges. Must be comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base.
- Background and experience working in the context of a sales team
- Strong presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical problem solving ability
- High level of comfort communicating effectively across internal organizations
- Ability to speak at public events in front of large audiences is a bonus
- Fluency in English is a must
Open to travel up to 25%.
What we offer:
- Competitive salaries & compensation plan
- Personal time off
- Majority employer-paid Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life insurance, and disability benefits
- 401K with generous matching plan
- Professional Certification Reimbursement and Reward program
- Annual training and career development
- Weekly catered lunch or breakfast in the office
What's in it for you:
You will play a pivotal at a leader in the cloud industry with high growth and a great culture with many opportunities for personal and professional growth. You will work alongside some of the best cloud engineers in the industry (over 180+ AWS/Azure certifications company-wide) and work on some of the most interesting projects around.
Logicworks has been voted a Best Company to Work for by Best & Brightest Co.; you'll enjoy the best of both worlds: start-up environment with established company resources. Everyone has a voice at Logicworks and we are open to new ways of thinking, especially those that will contribute to our overall success. Opinions and ideas are always welcome, in fact, they are encouraged!
Logicworks has been helping customers achieve operational excellence and compliance on the cloud for over six years. Our innovative platform, dedicated certified engineers, and decades of traditional IT experience combine to enable our customer's success across every stage of the cloud journey. Companies in regulated industries across healthcare, financial service, and SaaS rely on our compliance expertise and unique combination of maturity and innovation to help them scale securely, automate compliance, and gain efficiencies in private and public clouds.
Logicworks is an AWS Premier Partner and a 6x Gold-Certified Microsoft Azure Partner.
All members of Logicworks are responsible for security of their workstation and mobile devices; this includes:
- Good password practices,
- Safe browsing
- Keeping your devices up to date with security patches – Operating System and Application
- Locking one's screen when away
- Physically protecting your devices when in public or high-risk areas.
- Attending annual Security Awareness training
All staff is also responsible for adherence and compliance with all Logicworks Security Policy, including but not limited to:
- All Policies contained within the policy package, reviewed and signed.
- All regulatory or compliance policy which is applicable to employee role and responsibilities.