Our Global Solutions Architect team is comprised of creative and technical innovators who love to help our customers achieve their goals. They are a combination of technical project managers and engineers who work closely with our clients and provide guided solutions to their problems. The team is positioned at the cross-function of business, product and engineering which allows for the unique opportunity to bring innovative products directly to the customer.
Our team helps Permutive’s customers to deploy, integrate and build customised solutions. We accomplish this by working closely with the Customer Success Managers to understand each clients’ pain points, Product Managers to prioritize and scope new product requests, and collaborate with the Engineering team to bring the solution to fruition.
What you’ll be doing
- Consult directly with our customers, evaluate their set-up and make recommendations based on best practices.
- Scope, plan and assist our clients with complex and custom implementations.
- Identify new use cases for Permutive's Edge technology.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose issues with integrations, SDK deployments and data schemas.
- Partner with customers to explore ideas for new use cases and features.
- Together with our Product team you'll qualify, prioritize and scope new integrations which will increase ROI for our customers.
- Be the trusted expert that clients can rely on.
- Work with Permutive’s Product, Engineering and customer teams to help shape the product and services.
What you’ll need
- Commercial experience in customer-facing or presales technical solutions position
- Experience working with non-technical stakeholders
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical customers.
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with other teams
- Thoughtful, curious and problem solver
- To be a self-starter and be prepared for some travel to client sites.
- Enthusiasm to be a part of a fast-growing start-up
It is a bonus if you also have
- Experience in the AdTech or MarTech ecosystem.
- Mobile or OTT application development experience
- Scripting experience with Python, Ruby etc.