$150K — $200K *
Partners with sales representatives and ParkView Operations to consult with prospects and customers regarding ParkView Monitoring and other Managed Services. Assists with the creation of compelling Managed Services proposals designed to successfully close business, achieve customer satisfaction, account acquisition, revenue generation, and long-term account goals in line with company vision and values. Their knowledge of business applications and data center operations practices help an SE earn the role of a customer’s trusted advisor.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Partners with sales team to perform the following:
• Act as liaison between the sales and operations departments in an effort to fully understand and articulate our service capabilities and value propositions
• Works directly with customers to understand their challenges
• Translates product and service features into relevant customer benefits
• Participate in pilots, R&D efforts, and custom solutions for unique client needs
• Develops and delivers presentations and reports specific to a customer
• Develop and design a monitoring solution to support a customer’s environment
• Present the companies technical capabilities around Parkview and its ability to monitor, Discover or other ParkView Offerings.
• Analyze requirements, define scope and present technical information regarding options for customer specifications
• Provides technical support during the sales discovery and prospecting process, including answering questions and requests related to products, and services
• Take responsibility and lead ongoing technical and non-technical sales training.
• Work with customer and ParkView operations team to ensure opportunities are fully qualified and information is transferred once business is won.
• Actively develop relationships with Account Managers and Sales Leadership, providing real-time value to building long term business for Park Place
• Provides feedback to Delivery on quality of services, as well as feedback to Product Management on prices and new customer requirements
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: (To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the minimum knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
Education Bachelor's degree from four-year College or university in related field (Computer Science, Information Technology, Business) or equivalent experience.
Experience A minimum of 5 Years (5) years of technical support or technical sales, customer facing engineering and/or pre-sales experience.
• Broad, in-depth knowledge of data center hardware e.g. storage, servers and networking.
• Experience with monitoring solutions for enterprise storage and/or hardware maintenance solutions.
• Experience with technical sales/pre-sales in one or more of the following enterprise server/storage technologies: EMC, SUN, Hitachi, HP, Dell, IBM, NetApp or Cisco.
• Experience in technical pre-sales into Data Centers and/or Data Center Technologies or experience in running Data Centers and/or Data Center Technologies.
• Able to understand the customer’s business and industry through research and analysis
• Evidence of strong written and verbal communications skills.
• Minimal management experience is a plus.
• Technical troubleshooting Skills
• Aware of monitoring technologies and configuration
• Is trustworthy
• Competency in pre-call planning, call control, leading client meetings and effective follow up
• Understanding of Park Place Technologies’ offerings, brand identity, and value proposition
Certifications or Licenses None required.
Special Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
Interpersonal Agility: Relates well to all kinds of people, up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization, builds appropriate rapport, builds constructive and effective relationships, uses diplomacy and tact, can diffuse even high-tension situations comfortably.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
Communication Skills: Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of employees, managers, vendors, customers, and/or the general public.
Mathematical Skills: Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Travel will be a requirement of this role, Average travel might amount to 25% of the position.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: (The physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
• Long periods of time sitting at a desk (daily)
• Manual dexterity to type on computer keyboard and operate general office equipment, such as phone, fax/copier/scanner
• Must be able to speak and hear adequately
• Clear vision at close, mid and far distances
• Occasional driving
WORK ENVIRONMENT: (The physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
• Office environment (controlled climate).
Valid through: 12/15/2020
$150K — $200K + $100K bonus
2 days ago