As a Solutions Architect, you will provide technical leadership for a team of consultants in the design and development of solutions for our clients.
You will determine comprehensive technical requirements, with respect to infrastructure, hardware, internal development, integration of new or existing tools, and more. Partnering with a Project Manager, you?ll advise clients and encourage open dialogue and collaboration.
This role requires extensive experience in architecting and deploying web-based and web-enabled business applications. You must possess hands-on experience in developing and deploying distributed architectures and platforms, creating benchmark tests, designing for scalability and performance, and implementation for custom applications, CRM, Business Intelligence, and cloud solutions and services.
Those adept at balancing business need and software development best practices in equal measure will find success. Your team may be as large as six, or as small as just you. Either way, a love of hands-on development, collaboration, and constant learning is a must. Those that are willing to step outside the bounds of traditional development, and embrace SaaS solutions, development libraries and enterprise platforms will have a competitive advantage? just like Mind Over Machines!
- Hands-on experience in Object-Oriented Design (OOD), Unified Modeling Language (UML), stateless distributed architectures, and designing for scalability and performance
- Knowledge of Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA), its principles, and patterns at enterprise level
- Experience in data modeling techniques and knowledge and applicability of various normal forms
- Experience and knowledge of multi-tier and cross-platform architectures
- Experience with architecting enterprise solutions based on REST web services
- Experience in developing IT architecture plans and software development methodologies
- Strong knowledge and understanding of .NET Framework development techniques
- Working knowledge of web-based technologies: HTTP, HTML5, ASP.NET MVC
- Leadership skills to indirectly lead cross-functional teams towards common solutions
- Desire to take the initiative, moving projects/ideas forward with clarity
- Experience with MV* frameworks like Angular, Ionic, and Knockout
- Data Warehousing and Master Data Management
- Messaging architectures SOAP and REST with JSON text encoding
- Usage of automated build and/or unit testing and integration systems
- Excellent communication, presentation, influencing, and reasoning skills to earn the support of business leaders, technology leaders, colleagues, and vendor representatives.
- Experience with Microsoft frameworks, with extensive knowledge of technical design patterns and anti-patterns
- Capable of building sustainable relationships with colleagues and key stakeholders
- Creativity and ability to think outside-the-box while defining sound and practical solutions
- Adept negotiation skills in high-pressure situations
- Bachelor?s Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Management Information Systems preferred or the equivalent in experience
Great MINDs Get Great Perks
It?s a MINDset. Recruiting talented people and providing them a great place to work. We hire skilled, positive people, treat them with respect, and give them the opportunity and means to succeed. Our benefits demonstrate some of this commitment.
100% paid health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance for you, and large contributions for your family.
Our 401(k) plan? with employer match ? beats nearly all comers, generously favoring the interests of employees on every point.
Rest and relaxation away from home. No meetings. No hidden agenda. Just fun downtime with the team. Destinations vary from year to year.
Everyone must recharge; it?s one of our core beliefs and behaviors. Take care of yourself. Feed your soul. Enjoy a few weeks unplugged.
Certifications benefit the company, too, so we reward you each year your qualified certifications remain current.
We want you to be comfortable and well-equipped. Want headphones? New keyboard? Different lamp? Book? Expense it. No approval required.
Modern laptops. Large monitors. Multiple screens. Updated routinely on a rotating refresh cycle. To help you be your best.
Learn what you want, when you want, and how you want, with free access to online training resources like Pluralsight, Safari and MSDN.
Our catch-all for peer-led training, competitive challenges, and group learning, covering both technical and consulting/professional topics.
Friendly, too. There?s nothing like working with, and learning from, people you respect and enjoy being around. We?ve got that going on here.
9th floor. Great views. Easy access. Modern fixtures. Attended lobby. Covered parking. Full gym. Outdoor lounge. Loaner bikes. Dry cleaning.
Food & Coffee
We stock snacks and coffee. Food trucks rotate out front. Caf? downstairs. Dining establishments abound. Andy bakes cookies. Sometimes popcorn!