We are seeking a Solutions Architect. You will have a primary role servicing our OEM customers around the world, for our GPU computing products.
What you'll be doing:
- Provide technical support of our server computing products. You will be able to explain how to use GPUs to solve computing problems, and train our partners.
- You are the technical liaison to our partners, being the primary/first point of contact for all technical requests related to the graphics processor hardware and software in the system.
- Track all reported issues, acting as the primary communications point between NVIDIA and the customer. We'll look to you to organize meetings as necessary to communicate status and gather new issues.
- You will configure and run HPC and Machine Learning applications, to evaluate performance.
- You will support software activities, such as diagnostics, benchmarking, developer training, and application/coding consultation.
What we need to see:
- 4+ years experience in a relevant field, such as the computer industry or technical computing
- Bachelors or Masters degree in relevant discipline e.g. Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
- You demonstrate interest in a customer support role of a technical computing product
- Strong programming skills, including knowledge of HPC application development in C/C++, or Fortran.
- Basic Linux skills and system administration skills.