Novetta has an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated and accomplished solutions architect driven to go beyond requirements translation and architectural views. The optimal candidate will have a passion to drive to tangible solutions that address the core challenge – getting the right information in front of decision makers at the right time.
- Partner with the Government to design a Common Operating Picture (COP) to provide a timely Common Intelligence Picture (CIP) for Combatant Commands. The solution will be a collaborative and scalable data-service to enable community-wide access to information and enable better decision making.
- Identifying, defining, analyzing, and coordinating customer needs and constraints and translating them into technical requirements and custom application designs.
- Survey the solutions and technical landscape (GOTS/COTS/Open Source) to identify quick win pilots and maximize reuse.
- Designing an enterprise level, multi-user, big data aggregation, and analysis system
- Providing direct technical guidance and client support; and other tasks as needed/as directed
- Be a "paratrooper" and change agent - Potential to design and implement quick wins to solve mission challenges
- Active DoD TS/SCI security clearance
- 5+ Years' experience DoD System/Software Engineering Experience
- Willingness and drive to follow and keep abreast of industry best practices, patterns, and methodologies
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Able to engage with users in a professional manner and present technical concepts plainly to semi-technical customers. Ability to interface with seasoned Government personnel
- Experience distilling high level requirements into actionable courses of action to address the challenge.
- Experience with Common Big Data, Search Platforms, and Concepts (Spark, Elasticsearch & Kibana, , etc.).
- Work with data at multiple classification levels and understanding of authorization
- Experience supporting CCMDs and an understanding of how they operate
- Experience working with cross domain solutions
- Experience working with data heavy projects including ETL, data analysis and fusion, and visualization