We have a phenomenal opportunity for a Solutions Architect to join our team in the South Florida area. You will be a member of the Pre-Sales Engineering Team and will be responsible for meeting with Presidio's customers, collecting requirements for business solutions related to network and security projects and developing engineering solutions for sale to Presidio customers.
A successful Solutions Architect (SA) should be able to present and explain various network infrastructure technologies (LAN/WAN, Wireless, Switching, Security, SD-WAN) to customers, guide them through requirements gathering, and formulate a solution consisting of hardware, software, licensing, and engineering services.
- Meeting with Presidio's customers to collect requirements for infrastructure solutions centered on Core (Route/Switch) Networking, Security and Wireless Technologies.
- Assisting the sales team in identifying and qualifying opportunities with new and existing clients.
- Designing and architecting complex network topology's to meet desired customer outcomes based on solutions consisting of hardware, software, licensing, and engineering services.
- Crafting scopes of work and task lists for various types of projects in support of these solutions.
- Collaborating with the Presidio sales team to develop customer relationship while contributing to the overall sales process.
- Establishing status as a Trusted Advisor with Presidio customers.
- Meeting with customers to identify business drivers, desired business outcomes and gather technical requirements.
- Crafting high-level solution designs/architecture and present to customers.
- Crafting and develop Bill of Materials (BoM).
- Collaborating with Presidio's Professional Services organizations on developing deployment models.
- Write and present Statement of Works (SOW).
- Knowing the latest on the ever changing software defined landscape.
- Presenting in front of large audiences at seminars and conventions.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience and/or military experience.
- 7+ years of practical technology experience.
- Expert level knowledge of overall Networking, Security and Wireless technologies and architectures including, but not limited to:
- Core Routing\Switching technologies and protocols (BGP, IGRP, QoS, VPC, NX-OS etc.), SDN (NSX,ACI), Security (Next Gen Firewalls, EndPoint Security, Cisco ISE, NGFW, Umbrella, Palo Alto), Application Delivery and SD WAN (Cisco, F5, NetScaler, Riverbed) and Wireless (Cisco, Aruba, Meraki).
- Role will be somewhat Cisco focused, but wide breadth of vendor product knowledge is critical.
- Demonstrated passion for technology, solution design and self-study.
- Comfort leading CIO/CTO level presentations, solution demonstrations and whiteboard sessions.
- Previous experience working in collaborative team environments.
- Prior experience with Microsoft Office products including Visio.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, organization skills and detail oriented.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Experience working for a systems integrator is preferred.
- CCNP- REQUIRED
- CCIE Security or R&S Preferred
- Additional certifications (Aruba, Palo Alto, F5, VMware, etc.) preferred