Does the mix of cloud, security and mobile excite you? Would you like your expertise to empower millions of employees across thousands of enterprises to be productive while keeping the enterprise data secure? We rock at what we do which is why we have 15,000+ global customers like GE, Uber, Facebook, Intel, Kaiser, eBay and why Apple uses only MobileIron products for managing and securing millions of devices in the workplace.
Building our Talent Community
We are looking to build our talent community for the Engineering team, that bridges the gap between mobile and cloud security and gets better insight into how users are accessing enterprise cloud services. This position does not represent a current opening but will give you an opportunity to join our network for upcoming initiatives.
Who you are…
- You have a passion for EMM, Cloud and Identity Management;
- Proven experience building systems/solutions using MS Active Directory, Azure AD, PKI, Networking and protocols like SAML, OAuth;
- Skilled in developing backend applications/services in Java/Linux environment ideally;
- Possess good understanding of Web technologies (e.g. Cookies, Tokens, Proxies) and Large Enterprise Network/Security Architectures;
- Held customer facing roles and had success leading deep technical architecture and application design discussions to drive cloud, mobility or security solutions
- Recognized by Gartner as a leader in magic quadrant for EMM suites for 7 years in a row
- Agile public company with startup-like perks i.e. Free food & drinks, On-site dry cleaning/Car washes, Tuition Reimbursement, gym memberships
- Work-life harmony with unlimited vacation
- Competitive salary and equity
- Culture of winning, transparency, collaboration and personal development
- Headquartered in the heart of Silicon Valley, Mountain View, CA