The Solutions Architect is responsible for internal and client interactions and support of our Customers as they move from Legacy CLOUD Platforms to Mitel Connect. We are looking for a technical individual who has a positive attitude, highly motivated to learn and grow with the organization. If you are an overachiever and want to contribute to a team that will truly appreciate your dedication and hard work, then consider a career at Mitel. You can make a positive impact in this highly rewarding and enjoyable role.
- Support to Mitel Sales and Customer Success Teams including discovery, demonstrations, designs, proposals, RFP responses and proposal presentations
- Mitel Sales and Customer Success Teams enablement, including training, transfer of information events, partner event support and creating Mitel evangelists at our Partners
- Architecture of customer design, provide required documentation to installation team
- Ability from time to time to be a hands-on resource
- Role requires knowledge and experience of best practice service designs for UCAAS and hosted telephony deployments, and have the capacity to translate services into workable procedures and practices
- Providing good follow up documentation on service design and delivery best practices
- Ideal candidate will have experience at leading & facilitating meetings; and documenting processes and procedures aimed at providing top-notch service design, configuration, & delivery
- 5+ years of relevant experience as a Service Design Specialist, Solutions Architect or Sales Engineer preferably in support of channel(s)
- Experience selling emerging technology and evangelizing emerging markets is highly desired
- An understanding of the local Unified Communications market and its competitive landscape
- Experience with UC and Call Center required
- Understanding some if not all of the following technologies / applications: Telecommunication, VoIP, Video, Contact Center, Conferencing, Windows Server, Linux, Windows/MAC desktop, SIP, SIP Trunking, Codec’s, WAN IP / Voice circuits, Networking, Network Test Tools, Firewalls, CRM, VMware, Hyper-V, Visio, Overhead Paging, ATA’s, fax servers and etc.
- Ability to troubleshoot, real world hands on experience
- Familiarity with the assigned territory is highly desirable
- Position will require 50% to 75% travel
- 4-year college degreepreferred or equivalent experience
Mitel is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.