You work between Evertz clients, account managers, R&D engineers, project managers, and executive management to completely architect, design and document the requirements and implementation approach for Evertz end-to-end enterprise solutions for broadcast and media facilities. The successful candidate must be able to capture our client’s vision, business requirement as well as technical requirements and map those into Evertz hardware, software and professional services offerings. Candidate must be comfortable in both a client facing role as well internally facing to R&D and delivery service groups.
- Work collaboratively with the account manager to define and document the scope
- Provide initial solutions to clients with Evertz equipment selection & systems design, refine over the design process to provide final quotation and supporting documentation
- Work with internal resources and the client to provide client demonstrations and/or documentation as proof of concept system, as required
- Work collaboratively with internal, client and third party teams to understand current and future business and technical requirements
- Take lead on proposal creation and refinement, take ownership and produce accurate documentation for bid set.
- Identify and manage project risks, clearly state assumptions, and work with client and internal resources to mitigate risks in advance of deployment.
- Ultimately create a clear and well thought out design package, initial project schedules, gap analysis, functional specifications, and budget
- Identifying new customers and building relationships while maintaining the existing customer base
- Act as the technical authority throughout the design, pre-commissioning, onsite commissioning, training and sustaining engineering phases
- Travel as required to client sites
- Experience in designing, documenting and sustaining full life cycle end-to-end enterprise-wide client facing projects.
- Experience working with file-based broadcast, production, post-production, non-linear distribution, automated transcoding and quality control, business/traffic systems type deployments and workflows i.e. the complete broadcast and media food chain.
- Electronics engineering (or similar) education
- Problem-solving, and strong communication skills
- Results oriented, self-motivated, and team player