$100K — $150K *
The Experience and Services Engineering group is seeking a talented Solutions Architect that will lead solution design efforts for program and product teams responsible for delivering guest experiences across our flagship digital properties, including shop.lululemon.com and our guest and educator facing iOS and Android apps.
In this role you will own solution architecture accountability within your problem domain and work with our other architects and enterprise architecture practice to drive evolution of our capabilities to deliver business results in a high growth direct to guest business.
By partnering closely with application owners and business leadership you will design innovative, highly scalable and secure solutions to drive feature delivery and business capability to through our world class guest experiences in web, mobile and omni-channel and more. Your experience designing solutions in mixed on-premise, vendor hosted, SaaS and cloud environments will be your foundation in guiding our continuing migration to cloud solutions.
You are an independent leader who is comfortable supporting and communicating with diverse technical and business teams. As a leader responsible for technical roadmap development you will support the delivery of major initiatives on clear timelines. You identify areas of strategic technical debt, do the cost/benefit analysis for resolving this debt and integrate into your roadmap for the management team.
• Own solution design across accountable problem space
• Participate in evolving our technical roadmap for long-term growth in business capability and capacity
• Design platform capability in sync with business objectives
• Design the best digital experience to our E-commerce guests directly and in concert with retail brick & mortar guests through our OMNI programs
• Set our vision and lead our cloud architecture enhancements and evolution to our proven foundation
• Enroll and leverage the experience of development, operations and business partners
• Inspire and educate technical and business teams
• Support Delivery programs and product teams implementing change
• Champion knowledge sharing and enrolment in modern technologies and approaches
Required Skills, Experience:
• 5+ years’ experience in technical development
• 3+ years’ experience as Application/Solutions architect
• 3+ years’ experience working with AWS
• Deep familiarity working with web, native application (iOS and Android) and cloud-based web services development, order management, content management and commerce systems and scaling and adapting solutions to diverse global markets in multiple currencies and languages
• Ability to work comfortably across browser, app and server environments
• Comfortable working in complex and large-scale production environments
Valid through: 8/3/2020
$130K — $140K + $19K—$21K bonus + equity