This position will provide architectural guidance, client management, and project management services for Logi Analytics implementations.
- Using a unique blend of client management and project management skills, manage both the business relationship and project implementation of assigned projects.
- Play the role of lead architect for customer implementations through requirements gathering, analysis and design, and implementation guidance.
- Structure projects into sprints, manage customer feedback and work closely with the technical project lead to ensure consistent delivery.
- Manage the ongoing customer relationship, keeping stakeholders informed of project progress, managing the contract and change order process, and help position proposals.
- Leverage expertise in the following areas:
- Data management, manipulation, and aggregation (relational databases, web services, Big Data)
- Prepare, manage, and deliver on SOW’s.
- Act as liaison and advocate for client while representing best interests of Logi Analytics.
- Identify new opportunities that lead to further use of Logi Analytics solutions.
- Experience working in Professional Services delivering web applications to enterprise accounts within a variety of industries is preferred
- Customer-facing experience is required
- Technical implementation experiencepreferred
- 4 years of experience as a lead technical project manager is preferred
Specific Knowledge and Skills:
- Problem solver.
- Located in a major metropolitan area.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of time
- Excellent communication skills, must be able to clearly communicate ideas, decisions and reasoning to both technical and non-technical team members.