- Own the technical engagement and ultimate success around specific implementation projects
- Define implementation architectures, developing deep expertise in Liferay Cloud technologies as well as broad know-how around how applications and services are constructed using our platform
- Be a subject matter expert on areas as they relate to customer applications and services (e.g. Containers, Kubernetes, Security, Disaster Recovery, etc.).
- Partner with the sales team, formulate and execute a sales strategy to exceed revenue objectives through the adoption of Liferay Cloud solutions
- Educate customers of all sizes on the value proposition of Liferay DXP Cloud and participate in deep architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployments
- Conduct training sessions to transfer knowledge to customers considering or already using Liferay DXP Cloud
- Build deep relationships with senior technical individuals within customers to enable them to be Liferay Cloud advocates
- 5+ years design/implementation/consulting experience with distributed applications
- 3+ years of experience in infrastructure architecture, database architecture and networking
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to confidently lead technical discussions
- Strong written communication skills
- Experience presenting to both large and small audiences (Executives, IT Management, and developers)
- Experience communicating across internal and external organizations
- Technical degree required: Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- Experience with Liferay technologies such as DXP, DXP Cloud, Commerce, Analytics Cloud and Portal.
- Working knowledge of software development tools and methodologies
- Experience migrating or transforming legacy customer solutions to the cloud
- Industry expert in at least one particular domain, vertical or platform: DevOps, Serverless computing, etc
- An advanced degree in computer science, MIS, engineering or related discipline.